1061 replies to this topic

#561 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:22 AM

I don't believe there is an age limit! Although I think I have seen something somewhere at some point about a 14 restriction for the show (don't hold me to that anyone) so I believe you should be fine!
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

#562 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Everything Musical, Theatrical and Literary!

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

View PostMS1995, on 17 March 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

I don't believe there is an age limit! Although I think I have seen something somewhere at some point about a 14 restriction for the show (don't hold me to that anyone) so I believe you should be fine!

Thanks!
May give it a go then :D
"And the last remnants time destroys"

My twitter account:
https://twitter.com/imjeanvaljean
Follow me if you want x

Upcoming shows: Pippin (Broadway), If/Then (Broadway), Water Babies (Curve, Leicester), A View From The Bridge (Young Vic), Les Miserables (West End), Birdland (Royal Court)

#563 Kathryn2

Kathryn2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:22 PM

You do need a form of ID for the lottery, though, which your sister may not have at 15.

#564 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

If she has a bank card she'll be fine.

#565 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

She's got a passport and I think you can pay cash, so hopefully she'll be ok

My twitter account:
Follow me if you want x

Upcoming shows: Pippin (Broadway), If/Then (Broadway), Water Babies (Curve, Leicester), A View From The Bridge (Young Vic), Les Miserables (West End), Birdland (Royal Court)

#566 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:59 PM

Rules and regs of the lottery: http://twitter.com/b...4673153/photo/1

Nothing about an age limit so you should be fine. :) Good luck!

#567 John_Rebus

John_Rebus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:21 PM

A few more thoughts from Thursday's performance:

I could not have told that they're still in previews. The show was in a really good shape. However, I was a bit disappointed that they did not include the "he knows we're still in previews" joke after the natives presented their play to the mission president.

View from Circle Row E was really good, but I'll have to see the show from a bit more front to see the facial expressions of the mormon boys better.

Alexia Khadime and Stephen Ashfield were the two standouts. Salt Lake City (add blanks where needed) was a total showstopper, and I was always grinning when Stephen was on stage.
Also totally liked Jared and Gavin.

I'd simply say BoM is the best show I've seen for quite some time (if not ever). Luckily I'm back in 2.5 weeks time (and once again in May :-) ).

Let's hope we get a London Cast Recording!

Oh, and I thought it was really clever that they made a one minute break after the usual "turn your mobile off" announcement so that everybody had enough time to do so.
"If you want to get the girl of your dreams, all you gotta do is change your personality beyond recognition and wear lots of tight leather apparel." - Rydell High School, School Motto.

#568 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

I loved the show so much I've already booked to see it again in July!
I'm hopefully going to try the lottery in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to book a guaranteed revisit, especially as it seems to be selling fast!

My twitter account:
Follow me if you want x

#569 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

View Postwls250, on 03 March 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

It'll flop here!

Well, this was an accurate prediction...

The prices of seats (let alone difficult to get) makes me want to cry. I wonder if as the months go by lotto will continue to be as popular, or if it will be easier to get a lotto ticket in a few months time...

#570 MS1995

MS1995

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Well, it hasn't not flopped yet, it could well get slated by reviewers and nobody goes to see it after august and it closes... Unlikely I know, but you shouldn't count your chickens until the fat lady's an egg, or whatever the saying is :P
2002: Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
2004: Joseph And The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat
2008: Mamma Mia
2009: Sound Of Music, Les Miserables, The Woman In Black
2010: Wicked
2012: Wicked, Chicago, Legally Blonde, Ghost, Wizard Of Oz, Phantom Of The Opera (UK Tour), Matilda, Sweeney Todd, Taboo (Brixton), Wicked, Wicked
2013: Lift (Soho), The Book Of Mormon, Avenue Q (Off-Broadway), Newsies (Broadway), Wicked (Broadway), Pippin (Broadway), The Lion King.
PLANNED
2013: A Chorus Line, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, The Book Of Mormon, Wicked, We Will Rock You (UK Tour), Wicked (UK Tour), Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Wicked, Les Miserables, Wicked

Also tagged with Prince of Wales Theatre

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users