• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 cupcake

cupcake

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 02:22 PM

Oh my word! I saw this last week. Was slightly miffed as wanted to look back at previous posts on here to gain any useful tips, but, alas, the forum was down!
It didn't matter though as I enjoyed the unknown, (even though I didn't think I would). I've never been though so many emotions in one night. I loved all the small details, getting given popcorn when I went into the cinema etc.. I also got to swing dance with Faust himself!  Finally the bar had such a buzzing atmosphere before and after. I was really blown away and wished I'd seen it earlier in it's run...

So that's my two cents worth, just had to share..  biggrin.gif

#2 David

David

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 03:06 PM

It didn't matter though as I enjoyed the unknown, (even though I didn't think I would). I've never been though so many emotions in one night. I loved all the small details, getting given popcorn when I went into the cinema etc... Finally the bar had such a buzzing atmosphere before and after.

Reading that, more than anything else I've read about Faust, has really, really made me want to see it!
I think it was the unknown aspect of everything- 'some sort of fairly interesting sounding promenade thing' was the extent of the thoughts I had about it.
Now... how to get there... unsure.gif

#3 cupcake

cupcake

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 February 2007 - 04:59 PM

I'm so chuffed that my enthusiasm has persuaded you.. I hope it lives up to expectations!  wacko.gif (It will I'm sure)..

Ahhhhh yes- wapping lane.. it's not the easiest place to get to- but it's well worth it, in my view. The directions that come with your tickets are good and the place is huge so you won't miss it!  wink.gif

#4 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2007 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE(cupcake @ Feb 13 2007, 04:59 PM) View Post
I'm so chuffed that my enthusiasm has persuaded you.. I hope it lives up to expectations!  wacko.gif (It will I'm sure)..

Ahhhhh yes- wapping lane.. it's not the easiest place to get to- but it's well worth it, in my view. The directions that come with your tickets are good and the place is huge so you won't miss it!  wink.gif

Yay! I looooooooove this show so much. Seen it twice and going back one more time before it ends  rolleyes.gif  Did you have any special one to one experiences with any actors? I had a terrifying one in an almost pitch black tunnel with the hot actor playing the bad angel.

#5 josh

josh

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:theatre, movies, actors, acting, directing

Posted 13 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 13 2007, 06:12 PM) View Post
Yay! I looooooooove this show so much. Seen it twice and going back one more time before it ends  rolleyes.gif  Did you have any special one to one experiences with any actors? I had a terrifying one in an almost pitch black tunnel with the hot actor playing the bad angel.

Err, this was me. Not used to logging in on WOS!

He used to call me Blue Roses.

#6 cupcake

cupcake

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2007 - 12:40 PM

I think I may have had the same one! (did he have a lot of eye makeup one?) He gave me a rose at the end of it.. Although mine wasn't so much scary as sensual.. blink.gif  
How was it going to see it again? I have thought about going again as I want to see bits that I know I missed.. For example I saw nothing in the bedrooms..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users