569 replies to this topic

#181 D'James

D'James

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

I tried, but it didn't stay on the one screen. I wasn't sure if that was the main cast or the cast for the night! I didn't want to hover like a weirdo to take it all in. I should've taken a picture maybe. Surely there should've been a slip with Nicholas off??!

#182 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

Hehehe I took a picture... No, its the cast on the night, not just the main cast overall. Like mine said Gloria and the young actor who played Fletcher. Were you one of the later ones to the theatre? Maybe they only put slips into a certian amount of progrmmes?

#183 D'James

D'James

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:51 AM

Well, in case I didn't like it, I waited to buy a programme until the interval. I wish I'd known. I would've taken a pic. You have to do that for Starlight in Germany. Oh well, guess I'll never know.

#184 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:39 AM

What day of the week did you see the show? Was it a matinee or evening?

#185 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

BOOKING HAS HOW EXTENDED TO 28 SEPTEMBER 2013... Meaning 250, 000 More Tickets Are Now Out!!

#186 D'James

D'James

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 18 January 2013 - 06:39 AM, said:

What day of the week did you see the show? Was it a matinee or evening?

Tuesday 15th Evening.

#187 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

Along with the extention, it has been announced also how long the two leads will be in the show...

Heather Headley (to 10 August 2013) as Rachel Marron
Lloyd Owen (to 7 September 2013) as Frank Farmer

Surely this is hinting its going to last alot longer than just the extention? They wont get a new actress to cover Heather from 10th August - 28thSeptember? Or even worse, get a new actor to cover Lloyd from 07th September - 28th September?

#188 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 19 January 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

Along with the extention, it has been announced also how long the two leads will be in the show...

Heather Headley (to 10 August 2013) as Rachel Marron
Lloyd Owen (to 7 September 2013) as Frank Farmer

Surely this is hinting its going to last alot longer than just the extention? They wont get a new actress to cover Heather from 10th August - 28thSeptember? Or even worse, get a new actor to cover Lloyd from 07th September - 28th September?

Actually thye could do that, its been done before, i.e Blood Brothers... or the understudies can just be promoted for the last month or so, i.e Legally Blonde.
LONDON
[2004 ]   Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010]     Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011]     Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013]     The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#189 LiloAndStitch

LiloAndStitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:38 PM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 13 January 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

So what is the list of songs, in order? I cant remember the whole songlist in order

Here we go:

ACT 1

QUEEN OF THE NIGHT
I’M YOUR BABY TONIGHT
OH YES
SAVING ALL MY LOVE
SO EMOTIONAL
RUN TO YOU
HOW WILL I KNOW
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU (DOLLY PARTON STYLE)
I HAVE NOTHING

ACT 2

ALL THE MAN I NEED
I’M EVERY WOMAN
ALL AT ONCE
JESUS LOVES ME
JESUS LOVES MEREPRISE
ONE MOMENT IN TIME
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU
I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY

#190 Jamiem

Jamiem