569 replies to this topic

#391 kjb

kjb

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:15 AM

I've just dayseated for this evening. Got there at 8.45 and was 5th in the queue. No one else turned up til about 9.15 and quite a few more from 9.40.

#392 mjr

mjr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3337 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

View Postkjb, on 02 November 2013 - 10:15 AM, said:

I've just dayseated for this evening. Got there at 8.45 and was 5th in the queue. No one else turned up til about 9.15 and quite a few more from 9.40.
How busy was the show?

#393 Mark_21

Mark_21

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:21 PM

I went last Thursday (24th Oct), got two day seats shortly before 4pm... Theatre looked the busiest I've seen it, all levels opened, stalls looked full as did the dress circle! Fab performances from the new cast!
So far in the West End and Off-West End: Wicked, Sister Act, Priscilla, The Lion King, An Inspector Calls, La Cage Aux Folles, Legally Blonde, Waiting For Godot, Blood Brothers, Private Lives, Oliver!, Shirley Valentine, Sweet Charity, All my Sons, Hair, Mamma Mia, End of the Rainbow, Love Story, We Will Rock You, The Children's Hour, The Wizard of Oz, Ordinary Lives, Clybourne Park, Betty Blue Eyes, Thrill Me, Shrek The Musical, Kathy Griffin Live at the Palace, Luise Miller, Billy Elliot, Lend Me A Tenor, Much Ado About Nothing, Park Avenue Cat, Ghost The Musical, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies, Les Miserables, Jersey Boys, Betwixt, Rock of Ages, A Round-Heeled Woman, Crazy For You, Masterclass, Absent Friends, Sex with a Stranger, After The Turn, The Awkward Squad, All New People, Hay Fever, Soul Sister, Bird's of a Feather UK Tour, Steel Magnolias UK Tour, The Duchess of Malfi, The Sunshine Boys, Noises Off, What the Butler Saw, South Downs/The Browning Version, Sweeney Todd, Long Day's Journey into Night, War Horse, One Man, Two Guvnors, Abigail's Party, Matilda, London Road, Jumpy, Looserville The Musical, Scrooge The Musical, 9 to 5 UK Tour, My Fair Lady...

2013: 9 to 5 The Musical (UK Tour), The Rocky Horror Show (UK Tour), Kiss Me Kate, The Book of Mormon, The Bodyguard, Quartermaine's Terms (Understudy Run), The Judas Kiss, The Bodyguard, The Winslow Boy, Top Hat, The Bodyguard, Ghost The Musical (UK Tour), Singin' in the Rain, Merrily We Roll Along, The Bodyguard, A Chorus Line, Passion Play, The Audience, Passion Play, The Bodyguard, Sweet Bird of Youth, The Bodyguard, Once...

#394 kjb

kjb

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 08:44 PM

View Postmjr, on 02 November 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

How busy was the show?

Not sure as I didn't specifically look. All tiers were open.

#395 bradleyconnor

bradleyconnor

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 06:59 PM

This seems to be very busy recently, friend went in the school holidays and said it was a full house
Musicals/Plays seen -
2011 - The WIZ (Leeds)
2012 - Two (Manchester), Chicago UK Tour (Manchester), Grease UK Tour (Manchester), Blood Brothers UK Tour (Manchester)
2013 - Billy Elliot (London) x2, Shrek The Musical (London), Matilda (London), Wicked (London), Hairspray UK Tour (Leeds), Priscilla Queen of The Dessert UK Tour (Bradford)
2014 - Les Miserables (London), I Cant Sing! (London)

#396 DrP

DrP

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:18 PM

Have had a quick look through but sorry if this is a repeat - how much are dayseats?

#397 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

£25, front row. Excellent view.

#398 DrP

DrP

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:51 PM

Thanks, what time do they start selling?

#399 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3759 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:49 PM

10am I guess. I got one for a Monday evening 2 weeks after the cast change at 6.40pm, pretty central seat too. Though I wouldn't want to be in the very centre; go a bit to one side if you can.

#400 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Very centre was ok for me. The md is not in the way and you may get Beverly interact with you,  as I did with heather

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users