• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Scrumptious

Scrumptious

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 05:56 PM

I was just wondering has Jessie been offered anything? If she has I would be going to see it. tongue.gif

#2 Guest_poster girl_*

Guest_poster girl_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

She has been cast as Anne in a new production of Sondheim's 'A Little Night Music', directed by Trevor Nunn at the Menier Chocolate Factory.  Starts 22 November and runs until sometime in March.

#3 Guest_Peggy_*

Guest_Peggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2008 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE(poster girl @ Oct 15 2008, 10:03 AM) View Post
She has been cast as Anne in a new production of Sondheim's 'A Little Night Music', directed by Trevor Nunn at the Menier Chocolate Factory.  Starts 22 November and runs until sometime in March.

Oh no!Love Sondheim and have booked tickets.Why are all the shows filling up with reality show rejects?There are enough clever pretty girls who can sing and dance coming out of the theatre schools-give them a chance for goodness sake!

#4 Guest_poster girl_*

Guest_poster girl_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2008 - 10:04 AM

QUOTE(Peggy @ Oct 29 2008, 07:29 PM) View Post
Oh no!Love Sondheim and have booked tickets.Why are all the shows filling up with reality show rejects?There are enough clever pretty girls who can sing and dance coming out of the theatre schools-give them a chance for goodness sake!

Most of the 'reality show rejects', as you call them, have either been to drama school and used to auditioning for many parts - I'd do anything being one opportunity.  Most drama students I know have auditioned for at least one reality show - it is a profession where you don't overlook any chances when you are starting out.

I think it is a bit naive to think that the contestants have just been plucked from supermarket shelves, or the back office at the Inland Revenue!

#5 Guest_pip_*

Guest_pip_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(poster girl @ Nov 18 2008, 10:04 AM) View Post
Most of the 'reality show rejects', as you call them, have either been to drama school and used to auditioning for many parts - I'd do anything being one opportunity.  Most drama students I know have auditioned for at least one reality show - it is a profession where you don't overlook any chances when you are starting out.

I think it is a bit naive to think that the contestants have just been plucked from supermarket shelves, or the back office at the Inland Revenue!

Saw Jessie in little night music. Top notch performance from whole cast

#6 Guest_Sophie_*

Guest_Sophie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:08 AM

Yep, everything about the show is amazing. Jessie is lovely, very modest!
The show is moving to the west end on march 28th, in the Garrick Theatre!
Where are all the Jessie haters now? West End debut before a few of the other nancys!
I love Jessie, shes brilliant smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users