5 replies to this topic

#1 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:36 AM

Ok, watching Hairspray, Wicked & Avenue Q next wk with friends, just wondering if anyone know if there are any planned scheduled performances for understudies/standbys? Ohoh... and actually watching Joseph on Wednesday and I heard Ricky is playing Joseph!
Thanks for any help ~

#2 ollie

ollie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE(Felix @ Oct 30 2008, 03:36 AM) View Post
Ok, watching Hairspray, Wicked & Avenue Q next wk with friends, just wondering if anyone know if there are any planned scheduled performances for understudies/standbys? Ohoh... and actually watching Joseph on Wednesday and I heard Ricky is playing Joseph!
Thanks for any help ~

As far as I'm aware there are no planned holidays for Wicked best thing to do if you really want to know is just ring the theatre for each production and they should let you know!

#3 Guest_matt_*

Guest_matt_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:05 PM

Hi - The only info I know is that Michael Ball doesn't perform on a monday evening apart from that you should be ok.
Ps Saw Wicked again on monday and Alex Khadime and Dianne Pilkington are jujst sensational!!
Enjoy the show(s) smile.gif

#4 ollie

ollie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE(matt @ Oct 30 2008, 12:05 PM) View Post
Hi - The only info I know is that Michael Ball doesn't perform on a monday evening apart from that you should be ok.
Ps Saw Wicked again on monday and Alex Khadime and Dianne Pilkington are jujst sensational!!
Enjoy the show(s) smile.gif

I agree with Alex being sensational she certainly is- had Sarah as Glinda who really impressed me too!

#5 Guest_Beau_*

Guest_Beau_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

Yeah you should be okay!

It will definately be Ricky for Joseph on Wednesday as Lee will be on holiday. If Ricky is ill, Derek Andrews is 2nd Understudy. Ricky is good in the role  wink.gif

#6 abalafae

abalafae

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 11:24 PM

Charlotte Riby plays Tracy in Hairspray  on Thursday matinees.
We taught the world new ways to dream.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users