#11 Schuttep

Schuttep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

View Postvickster51, on 02 May 2012 - 10:21 AM, said:

<br />I have allocated seats in the Pit too. And after my moaning about the system crashing and me losing my row D for row K in the Pit the National sent me a message on Twitter telling me that &quot;Row D is the 4th row and Row K is 2nd row. In the round, only 5 rows....&quot;<br />
<br /><br /><br />
Great news - I have row K too.
If I listed every show I'd seen since 1974 I'd get RSI.

Favourite Musicals: Blood Brothers; Brigadoon; Chicago; Chess; Chorus Line; Company; Evita; Follies; Godspell; Les Miserables; Little Night Music; Little Shop of Horrors; Mack and Mabel; Man of La Mancha; Merrily We Roll Along; Miss Saigon; Phantom of the Opera; Rent; Rocky Horror Show; South Pacific.

Favourite Plays: Beautiful Thing; Bent; Blithe Spirit; Cat on a Hot Tin Roof; Cherry Orchard; Dance of Death; Death of a Salesman; Endgame; Happy Days; Hedda Gabler; Henry IV (Parts I and II); Importance of Being Earnest; Little Foxes; Mother Courage; Private Lives; Shirley Valentine; Torch Song Trilogy; What the Butler Saw; Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?; Wild Duck.

#12 dude-1981

dude-1981

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:45 AM

Seems strange that there is this confusion over the seating and then there are several people on here all in Row K.  Just one of those things I'm sure.Anyone have pit tickets not in Row K?
If, for some strange reason you care what I've seen, it's all here:

http://pcchan1981.livejournal.com/

#13 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

Yes, I booked using advanced membership this morning and my order says Pit Row D Seats 22,23. I am sure they will be good seats but a bit confused now as to exactly where they are going to be. I had assumed they would be in the middle of the 4th row at the front of the stage. But if in the round I guess that might not be the case.

Hopefully they will release a seating plan once the staging details are worked out.

#14 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:38 PM

All pit seats taken for my date...had to go for level A, same price. Anyone know where this is?!!!!

#15 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3752 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

1st Level of the Cottesloe. Generally a good view, esp if in the round. I suspect they'll add more pit seats though closer to the date. They did the same for Collaborators.

#16 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:58 PM

I really hope I can get a suitable disabled ticket for my desired date. I really want to see this! Can't quite manage the Cottesloe as easily as the Lyttleton/Olivier.

#17 Beth

Beth

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

If Row D is the 4th row and Row K is 2nd row, then where does that put row B?  I'd love it if they gave a little rough sketch idea of the layout!  I have 26 minutes to decide whether to keep the Row B seat or risk waiting for a late release of extra Pit seats once the staging/seating is finalised.  That tactic worked wonderfully for Collaborators.  Ah, decisions.

#18 xanderl

xanderl

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2078 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:11 PM

I would go for it now then you can always return this ticket if you find better seats later!
"witty ... both made me laugh but also gave me pause" - Mark Shenton, The Stage

#19 Beth

Beth

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM

View Postxanderl, on 02 May 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

I would go for it now then you can always return this ticket if you find better seats later!

On the other hand... (Yes, I'm channeling Tevye the Milkman).  There's no last performance date given, so booking for the next set of dates should be less confusing, once a few people have seen it and reported on the location of their seats!

#20 Beth

Beth

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

View PostLatecomer, on 02 May 2012 - 03:38 PM, said:

All pit seats taken for my date...had to go for level A, same price. Anyone know where this is?!!!!

You're braving it then!  I thought Polar Bears might have put you off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users