#21 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostBeth, on 02 May 2012 - 07:22 PM, said:

On the other hand... (Yes, I'm channeling Tevye the Milkman).There's no last performance date given, so booking for the next set of dates should be less confusing, once a few people have seen it and reported on the location of their seats!

Ah, but if it is tremendously successful it will be hard to get tickets in the second release....that was my thinking!

#22 Bambodoy

Bambodoy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Got my tickets.
2011-2012 THEATRE

WEST END: End of the Rainbow (Trafalgar Studios), Legally Blonde (Savoy Theatre), Love Never Dies (Adelphi Theatre), Children's Hour (Comedy Theatre), Top Girls (Trafalgar Studios), Richard III (Old Vic), The Tempest (Theatre Royal Haymarket), The Faith Machine (Royal Court), We Will Rock You (Dominion Theatre), The Kitchen (National Theatre), War Horse (New London Theatre), Death and the Maiden (Harold Pinter Theatre), Jumpy (Royal Court), 13 (National Theatre), Collaborators (National Theatre), Jerusalem (Apollo Theatre), Driving Miss Daisy (Wyndham's Theatre), Ghost (Piccadilly Theatre), Grief (National Theatre), The Comedy of Errors (National Theatre), Travelling Light (National Theatre), She Stoops to Conquer (National Theatre), In Basildon (Royal Court), Absent Friends (Harold Pinter Theatre), Matilda the Musical (Cambridge Theatre), Gross und Klein (Barbican), One Man Two Guvnors (Theatre Royal Haymarket), Moon on a Rainbow Shawl (National Theatre), Belong (Royal Court), Misterman (National Theatre), Detroit (National Theatre), The Last of the Haussmans (National Theatre), The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (National Theatre).

OFF-WEST END: Becky Shaw (Almeida Theatre), Tiger Country (Hampstead Theatre), Small Hours (Hampstead Theatre), My City (Almeida Theatre), Anna Christie (Donmar Warehouse), Inadmissible Evidence (Donmar Warehouse), Reasons to be Pretty (Almeida Theatre), The Kitchen Sink (Bush Theatre), Stones in his Pockets (Tricycle), Hamlet (Young Vic), Our New Girl (Bush Theatre), Richard II (Donmar Warehouse), The Recruiting Officer (Donmar Warehouse), Bingo (Young Vic), Black T-Shirt Collection (National Theatre), Love Love Love (Royal Court), Filumena (Almeida Theatre), Making Noise Quietly (Donmar Warehouse), Children's Children (Almeida Theatre), The Physicists (Donmar Warehouse), Birthday (Royal Court).

UPCOMING: London Road (National Theatre), The Doctor's Dilemma (National Theatre), The Count of Monte Cristo (National Theatre).

Follow me on Twitter: @Bambodoy

#23 flying_free

flying_free

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

Have there been no entry pass tickets for this show? I'm sure I've checked every morning this week and not seen any tickets.

#24 Bambodoy

Bambodoy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

I had the exact same question. Apparently not. They might release some later on, according to the box office. I booked full price tickets, just to be on the safe side.
2011-2012 THEATRE

WEST END: End of the Rainbow (Trafalgar Studios), Legally Blonde (Savoy Theatre), Love Never Dies (Adelphi Theatre), Children's Hour (Comedy Theatre), Top Girls (Trafalgar Studios), Richard III (Old Vic), The Tempest (Theatre Royal Haymarket), The Faith Machine (Royal Court), We Will Rock You (Dominion Theatre), The Kitchen (National Theatre), War Horse (New London Theatre), Death and the Maiden (Harold Pinter Theatre), Jumpy (Royal Court), 13 (National Theatre), Collaborators (National Theatre), Jerusalem (Apollo Theatre), Driving Miss Daisy (Wyndham's Theatre), Ghost (Piccadilly Theatre), Grief (National Theatre), The Comedy of Errors (National Theatre), Travelling Light (National Theatre), She Stoops to Conquer (National Theatre), In Basildon (Royal Court), Absent Friends (Harold Pinter Theatre), Matilda the Musical (Cambridge Theatre), Gross und Klein (Barbican), One Man Two Guvnors (Theatre Royal Haymarket), Moon on a Rainbow Shawl (National Theatre), Belong (Royal Court), Misterman (National Theatre), Detroit (National Theatre), The Last of the Haussmans (National Theatre), The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (National Theatre).

OFF-WEST END: Becky Shaw (Almeida Theatre), Tiger Country (Hampstead Theatre), Small Hours (Hampstead Theatre), My City (Almeida Theatre), Anna Christie (Donmar Warehouse), Inadmissible Evidence (Donmar Warehouse), Reasons to be Pretty (Almeida Theatre), The Kitchen Sink (Bush Theatre), Stones in his Pockets (Tricycle), Hamlet (Young Vic), Our New Girl (Bush Theatre), Richard II (Donmar Warehouse), The Recruiting Officer (Donmar Warehouse), Bingo (Young Vic), Black T-Shirt Collection (National Theatre), Love Love Love (Royal Court), Filumena (Almeida Theatre), Making Noise Quietly (Donmar Warehouse), Children's Children (Almeida Theatre), The Physicists (Donmar Warehouse), Birthday (Royal Court).

UPCOMING: London Road (National Theatre), The Doctor's Dilemma (National Theatre), The Count of Monte Cristo (National Theatre).

#25 Rooster Byron

Rooster Byron

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

noticed there are now A tickets available, only B and C.... shame.. also no AMEX tickets for this one

#26 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3750 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:01 AM

They did the same thing re EP tickets for The Holy Rosenbergs. Released some in the pit when the seating had been finalised. I've grabbed myself a trusty 12 seat in row T, as all the pit seats have sold out for all the dates. Really looking forward to it- one of the most exciting things the NT have announced in the past couple of years.

#27 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:01 PM

I managed to get an access ticket, but not for my required date, unfortunately. I wanted to do the Mark Haddon platform and the show in one day but had had to split them.

Today has been the one and only time I have not found the NT box office to be friendly and helpful. I'm hoping the person I spoke to was just having a bad day!

#28 drmaplewood

drmaplewood

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

Now extended till October 27th

#29 Honoured Guest

Honoured Guest

Dis Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2522 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

Just noticed that NT tweeted eight hours ago:

More tickets just released for #CuriousIncident, as details of set confirmed. Get in quick! http://ow.ly/bUQlz

#30 Bambodoy

Bambodoy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:58 PM

Entry pass tickets were also released this week, if anyone is interested.
2011-2012 THEATRE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users