#211 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

The dates I have been looking at were all close to being sold out so I guess they won't be on tkts on the day. But good to know the show is still selling tickets at tkts despite being so successful. :-)

#212 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:41 AM

And this is why I shouldn't have multipke tabs open, trying to reply in them all at the same time... I'm sorry for the miscommunication Steffi but I wasn't talking about Curious. I don't think that show is up at TKTS as it sells really well. Will amend my post now.

#213 Haz23

Haz23

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:05 PM

Saw this last night. An absolutely incredible show, so unique and clever. I'm not surprised it swept the board at the Oliviers.

Special mention to Johnny Gibbon, who was phenomenal. Can't believe it's his first job, he'll be one to watch in the future!
Broadway: Avenue Q; Newsies; The Phantom of the Opera.

London's West End: Wicked x3; War Horse; The Phantom of the Opera; Jersey Boys x3; Sister Act; Lend Me A Tenor; Betty Blue Eyes; Legally Blonde; Les Miserables x2; A Chorus Line; The Book of Mormon; The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

UK Tour: Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat; Annie; Blood Brothers x2; We Will Rock You; Sister Act; South Pacific; Chicago; Starlight Express; Hairspray; Priscilla Queen of the Desert; Cats; Carnaby Street; Seven Brides for Seven Brothers; Ghost; Singin' in the Rain x2; Stomp.

#214 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

I know it's really annoying when people just keep asking about dayseats but I'm thinking about going down to queue tomorrow morning (friday) any ideas what would be a safe time? i was thinking 7ish but don't want to get out of bed unnecessarily early. While we're on the subject does such a website exist where there is a clear updated status of dayseat lines, like a chart, where you can update it by feeding your information? theatremonkey is great but I don't think it has that capacity at the minute.

#215 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Dayseat update, friday - got there at 7.30 and was 8th in the line, I got the last two seats. They sell the front row as dayseats (13 available)

#216 theatremonkey.com

theatremonkey.com

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 03:00 PM

View Postpaplazaroo, on 16 May 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

I know it's really annoying when people just keep asking about dayseats but I'm thinking about going down to queue tomorrow morning (friday) any ideas what would be a safe time? i was thinking 7ish but don't want to get out of bed unnecessarily early. While we're on the subject does such a website exist where there is a clear updated status of dayseat lines, like a chart, where you can update it by feeding your information? theatremonkey is great but I don't think it has that capacity at the minute.
It's a good idea, and, if WOS moderators don't mind me saying, I'm trying it, so feel free to add and comment. Quick link: dayseat.com.

#217 paplazaroo

paplazaroo

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

Nice one monkey! That will be a god send to us bargain vultures craving something of a lie in

#218 canadian_turtle

canadian_turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 06:29 AM

View Posttheatremonkey.com, on 18 May 2013 - 03:00 PM, said:

It's a good idea, and, if WOS moderators don't mind me saying, I'm trying it, so feel free to add and comment. Quick link: dayseat.com.

Great idea, thanks!

Broadway has a weekly rush report if you want to take any tips/ideas from that: http://www.broadways...ry/rush-report/

#219 theatremonkey.com

theatremonkey.com

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

Glad you liked it paplazaroo - it was your thought after all. Good page, Canadian Turtle, and it gave me the idea to add a live twitter feed to mine to keep it up to date. First time I've ever tried Twitter. Theatremonkey1#dayseat I guess. Thanks to you all.

#220 xanderl

xanderl

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2066 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:54 PM

One off performance of sequel written by Simon Stephens, starring Luke Treadaway, "video appearances" by Helen Mirren and Matt Smith, 1st July.

http://www.nimaxthea..._at_the_theatre
"witty ... both made me laugh but also gave me pause" - Mark Shenton, The Stage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users