#1 Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:the theatre, dancing, singing

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

i went to see her in Cabaret last week she was amazing!!!
i went twice and met her both times biggrin.gif
ive booked to see her again in febuary!!
x
I'm Hannah. I love the theatre, Zoe Birkett and We Will Rock You. Seen We Will Rock You 17 times so far :)

#2 strallenfan

strallenfan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:19 PM

I seen her last Tuesday aswell. She was fantastic. Her voice blew me away.. I didn't really know what to think of the show but the cast were all great; especially Samantha, Wayne and Henry!

#3 Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

yea the whole cast were great biggrin.gif x
I'm Hannah. I love the theatre, Zoe Birkett and We Will Rock You. Seen We Will Rock You 17 times so far :)

#4 NewRomantics-x

NewRomantics-x

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Interests:Music, lyrics, what people are thinking when they write lyics and songs and if they are all based on real life situations, listening to someone play acoustic guitar, books - fiction and non-fiction, films, people, comedy, talking, banter, real life, football, our way of life (i.e. in Glasgow, when asked what school you went to, really people just want to know if you're Catholic or Protestant), dance - not me personally but I like watching it done properly, people with raw talent, make up, writing, drawing, fashion and style. Interesting people with good stories. Natural wit. The theatre and everything to do with it. From the make up and costumes to the actors and performers themselves.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:06 AM

I'm inbetween buying tickets for when it comes to Glasgow in April. I love the show but I really wasn;t a Samantha fan during IDA. Mind you, she has been getting mostly excellent reviews and I really do want to see Wayne. I might go along and check it out.
Call me Heather.

#5 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(NewRomantics-x @ Nov 8 2008, 12:06 AM) View Post
I'm inbetween buying tickets for when it comes to Glasgow in April. I love the show but I really wasn;t a Samantha fan during IDA. Mind you, she has been getting mostly excellent reviews and I really do want to see Wayne. I might go along and check it out.

Interesting that the person you don't want to see is the one getting rave reviews but the person you do want to see - in general is getting slated in every town he goes too!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#6 Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Huge Zoe Birkett Fan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 12:30 PM

i'd say it is worth seeing Sam in it biggrin.gif she is really really good in it biggrin.gif but i would say that coz im her fan haha wink.gif
xx

#7 David

David

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Nov 8 2008, 11:52 AM) View Post
Interesting that the person you don't want to see is the one getting rave reviews but the person you do want to see - in general is getting slated in every town he goes too!

I thought general critical consensus was that they were both poor- Barks because she can't act, and Sleep because he can't sing?

#8 scootyscoot4

scootyscoot4

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE(David @ Nov 8 2008, 04:15 PM) View Post
I thought general critical consensus was that they were both poor- Barks because she can't act, and Sleep because he can't sing?

Really? I thought that both of them done pretty well tbh. I would never have guessed that Wayne Sleep was getting bad reviews for his singing, I felt he was very good. I can sort of understand why Samantha Barks isn't getting the best reviews for acting - but I'm quite shocked about Wayne Sleep.

#9 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE(scootyscoot4 @ Nov 22 2008, 10:07 AM) View Post
Really? I thought that both of them done pretty well tbh. I would never have guessed that Wayne Sleep was getting bad reviews for his singing, I felt he was very good. I can sort of understand why Samantha Barks isn't getting the best reviews for acting - but I'm quite shocked about Wayne Sleep.

I went to see the show in Birmingham, I thought Wayne was good and Samantha was just great.  She shows so many emotions, we are hoping to go again when it  comes to Sunderland.  Samantha and Wayne have had mostly great reviews and well deserved in my opinion.

#10 Guest_guest_*

Guest_guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2008 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE(Laughingmonsta @ Nov 8 2008, 11:52 AM) View Post

You should go and support the one you want.  Wayne is not getting slated in every town he goes to, your information is incorrect.  Have a look at the clip on you tube with Wayne and Samantha in Birmingham and you will see the comments so many people have put on about the show.  You should not worry about the person you don't want to see.  I have never met Wayne but your comments really annoyed me. Be a grown up and go and see him and support him, I'm sure nobody would care what you or I think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users