Samantha Barks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#41 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Being a Barkateer and member of Team Barks(supporting Samantha Barks forever!!), being a member of Team Pilkington (supporting Dianne Pilkington forever!!) and going to the theatre - although I love the technical side as well as going to see my favourite performers

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Just thought I would post on here that Sam is going to be playing Eponine in Les Miserables in the West End from 21st June 2010!!!

I've already booked up my ticket and it came in the post this morning biggrin.gif woop woop!!!

I'm really annoyed that I couldn't make her opening night, stupid trains and parents not letting me in London on my own that late, o well, I'm going to her first matinee on the 23rd though and I'm soooo excited!!!

GO SAM!!!
Autographs: Samantha Barks x 29, Dianne Pilkington x 8
Pictures with: Samantha Barks x 19, Dianne Pilkington x 8
Shows seen: Les Miserables x 3, Cabaret (UK Tour) x 2, Wicked x 2, The 39 Steps x 2
Shows booked up: Les Miserables x 2

#42 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:44 PM

Sam is brilliant, such a massive fan of hers! Saw her and Wayne in Cabaret twice but I would have loved to have gone many more times, what a voice! Really pleased for her to be making her West End debit this year too.

Phoebe biggrin.gif

#43 johartuk

johartuk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 11:49 PM

Well done, Sam! rolleyes.gif

#44 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Being a Barkateer and member of Team Barks(supporting Samantha Barks forever!!), being a member of Team Pilkington (supporting Dianne Pilkington forever!!) and going to the theatre - although I love the technical side as well as going to see my favourite performers

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:38 AM

QUOTE(Phoebe-again @ May 5 2010, 07:44 PM) View Post
Sam is brilliant, such a massive fan of hers! Saw her and Wayne in Cabaret twice but I would have loved to have gone many more times, what a voice! Really pleased for her to be making her West End debit this year too.

Phoebe biggrin.gif

are you on Facebook Phoebe??
if so, are you a member of my 'Samantha Barks Appreciation Society'??
Shows seen: Les Miserables x 3, Cabaret (UK Tour) x 2, Wicked x 2, The 39 Steps x 2

#45 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE(BarkateerJenny @ May 6 2010, 11:38 AM) View Post
are you on Facebook Phoebe??
if so, are you a member of my 'Samantha Barks Appreciation Society'??

Hiya, tried to PM you - have you opted out of PM's? smile.gif

#46 em_vg

em_vg

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

OOoooh! I saw and loved Sam in Cabaret, Les Mis is one of my fave shows and seeing Sam in it should just be brill!! Can't wait! biggrin.gif

#47 fairycake

fairycake

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:56 PM

Stop!! I might have to see Les Mis again now! smile.gif

#48 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE(Phoebe-again @ May 6 2010, 09:00 PM) View Post
Hiya, tried to PM you - have you opted out of PM's? smile.gif

sorry, I didn't know I had opted out of them but I'll go check now biggrin.gif

edit: it says my pm's are working dry.gif hmm....

#49 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(BarkateerJenny @ May 16 2010, 06:08 PM) View Post
sorry, I didn't know I had opted out of them but I'll go check now biggrin.gif

edit: it says my pm's are working dry.gif hmm....

Hiya, no matter! Was just going to say I'm not on facebook (though I have looked at your page on Sam), but I do often read your fan blog for Samantha which is brilliant, really informative. See lots of fanpages being inactive but yours is always up to date! Sam is so lovely, it's nice to see another fan on here. Think I spoke to you on another forum about Sam's pantomime this year.

Phoebe biggrin.gif

#50 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE(Phoebe-again @ May 16 2010, 10:22 PM) View Post
Hiya, no matter! Was just going to say I'm not on facebook (though I have looked at your page on Sam), but I do often read your fan blog for Samantha which is brilliant, really informative. See lots of fanpages being inactive but yours is always up to date! Sam is so lovely, it's nice to see another fan on here. Think I spoke to you on another forum about Sam's pantomime this year.

Phoebe biggrin.gif

Ahh awesome, thanks! Yeah, I know her official site is a bit behind on info (which doesn't help) so I decided to run my own fan sites to let other fans know what she's doing. Plus I just felt she needed one!! hehe.

Oh, I've just checked her site and it's now got Les Mis on it haha, after my comment above tongue.gif lol

Oh yeah, I think it was on her forum (http://sambarks.proboards.com/index.cgi?) that I spoke to you about Aladdin! Glad someone else still goes on that too haha

Yeah, she's sooo lovely and amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users