63 replies to this topic

#51 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

definatly want to see it again,especially with sam in it, typical though that she is not in the show earlier as just got an email for 40% off but has to be before 12th june!!

#52 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:05 PM

QUOTE(BarkateerJenny @ May 19 2010, 08:28 PM) View Post
Ahh awesome, thanks! Yeah, I know her official site is a bit behind on info (which doesn't help) so I decided to run my own fan sites to let other fans know what she's doing. Plus I just felt she needed one!! hehe.

Oh, I've just checked her site and it's now got Les Mis on it haha, after my comment above tongue.gif lol

Oh yeah, I think it was on her forum (http://sambarks.proboards.com/index.cgi?) that I spoke to you about Aladdin! Glad someone else still goes on that too haha

Yeah, she's sooo lovely and amazing!

Yes her website isn't often updated I know - saw Les Mis info on there the other day though so it's good that they've added to it recently! What channel will the TV show air on?

Phoebe biggrin.gif

#53 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Being a Barkateer and member of Team Barks(supporting Samantha Barks forever!!), being a member of Team Pilkington (supporting Dianne Pilkington forever!!) and going to the theatre - although I love the technical side as well as going to see my favourite performers

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:56 PM

QUOTE(Phoebe-again @ May 22 2010, 01:05 PM) View Post
Yes her website isn't often updated I know - saw Les Mis info on there the other day though so it's good that they've added to it recently! What channel will the TV show air on?

Phoebe biggrin.gif

yeah, David really needs to keep it updated more hehe

It will be on the Disney Channel but not until next year. Filming starts in September!!
Autographs: Samantha Barks x 29, Dianne Pilkington x 8
Pictures with: Samantha Barks x 19, Dianne Pilkington x 8
Shows seen: Les Miserables x 3, Cabaret (UK Tour) x 2, Wicked x 2, The 39 Steps x 2
Shows booked up: Les Miserables x 2

#54 Phoebe-again

Phoebe-again

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE(BarkateerJenny @ May 22 2010, 02:56 PM) View Post
yeah, David really needs to keep it updated more hehe

It will be on the Disney Channel but not until next year. Filming starts in September!!

Oh right, will look out for it on Youtube eventually then!

Phoebe biggrin.gif

#55 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

*note* PM's will only work to members who have posted on the forum over 15 times - this is a security measure to stop spamming
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#56 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Being a Barkateer and member of Team Barks(supporting Samantha Barks forever!!), being a member of Team Pilkington (supporting Dianne Pilkington forever!!) and going to the theatre - although I love the technical side as well as going to see my favourite performers

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:07 PM

QUOTE(Phoebe-again @ May 26 2010, 06:41 PM) View Post
Oh right, will look out for it on Youtube eventually then!

Phoebe biggrin.gif

I shall post links to videos of it on here once they are put on biggrin.gif although it'll be ages away lol

soo excited for it, but at least we've got Les Mis to look forward to first! yay!! biggrin.gif
Shows seen: Les Miserables x 3, Cabaret (UK Tour) x 2, Wicked x 2, The 39 Steps x 2

#57 dancewitmex

dancewitmex

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:10 PM

Hopefully I'll get to see her in Les Mis! Think she will do a really good job of that, I'll have to get booking tickets I think smile.gif

#58 BarkateerJenny

BarkateerJenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:33 PM

I saw her in Les Mis last weds (23rd) and she was sooo amazing!! I knew how amazing her voice and stage presence was anyway before I went (having seen her live 5 times before) but she completely blew me away on weds!! Her acting was amazing, even made me feel sorry for her when Marius was talking to Cosette and she was just stood behind, and her voice was just phonomenal! Sooooo powerful now and even more amazing than I could ever have expected!

I am going at least 3 more times before xmas and a few more after that before she leaves!!

#59 annette

annette

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 03:09 PM

does any one know if there is any performances sam is schedualled to be off for as i am hoping to go down to london to see her in a mid week matinee if possible

#60 Roz

Roz

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

I have just seen Sam in Les Mis and she was AMAZING!!! I was so impressed, she acted it so well and sung it beautifully, definately my favourite Eponine so far.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users