813 replies to this topic

#511 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

Maybe she advises on what to change for the next time...

#512 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

obviously not a pr stunt for the show at all......same as that video of them dancing during the interval, that was clearly spontanious....ahem....

#513 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostTitan, on 16 March 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

obviously not a pr stunt for the show at all......same as that video of them dancing during the interval, that was clearly spontanious....ahem....

That video was filmed by a fan cause they were sat directly behind them... Wouldnt you film it and put it on youtube!!

#514 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

i wouldnt personally, no

but the spice girls knew exactly what they were doing, they knew it was almost a certainty that if they created some attention someone in this age of smart phones would film it and upload it. bang instant free publicity.

#515 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:46 AM

They probably also enjoy the attention too, to be fair :-)

Anyhow, I'm dragging myself along to this on Friday. Will probably end up enjoying it, owing to the fact I have very low expectations!

#516 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:18 AM

View PostDanielWhit, on 18 March 2013 - 02:46 AM, said:

They probably also enjoy the attention too, to be fair :-)

Anyhow, I'm dragging myself along to this on Friday. Will probably end up enjoying it, owing to the fact I have very low expectations!

If your in a good mood, you'll enjoy it. You wont notice the flaws until after I dont think

#517 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 18 March 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

If your in a good mood, you'll enjoy it. You wont notice the flaws until after I dont think

I was in the best of moods and very excited for it when I first saw it. I noticed the flaws from about 5 minutes in and didn't stop noticing them until I got home and could escape the torture in my dreams.

Going tonight to see what's what with the changes - from the report in the post earlier they sound positive but I wonder if they'll be enough. Going with someone who hasn't seen it before so will be good to compare notes.

#518 Zinone

Zinone

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

View Postholler, on 18 March 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

I was in the best of moods and very excited for it when I first saw it. I noticed the flaws from about 5 minutes in and didn't stop noticing them until I got home and could escape the torture in my dreams.

Love this.

I'd like to see it again with the changes, actually. It's a shame they didn't include the entire plot, script and principal cast but never mind.

#519 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Postholler, on 18 March 2013 - 09:00 AM, said:

Going tonight to see what's what with the changes - from the report in the post earlier they sound positive but I wonder if they'll be enough. Going with someone who hasn't seen it before so will be good to compare notes.

Oh please report back on your thoughts... Im intrigued to see other peoples opinions on the new changes

#520 samsam1985

samsam1985

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:28 PM

the most embarrassing piece of theatre ive ever seen. The whole thing is just FLAT. The show finishes so suddenly. Audience all in their seats at the end despite the cast trying to get people to stand up. Feel very sorry for this talented cast. Just close the show and be done with it. Half of the circle empty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users