#531 D'James

D'James

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

View Postfreckles, on 19 March 2013 - 03:39 PM, said:

Oh, really, well she was an awful singer then! To the point where she started some of the songs in an over dramatic speak-sing way & they were barely recognisable until somebody else joined in with  a bit of melody!

Sally Dexter is a really good singer. Maybe it was an off night but when I saw it I just think she doesn't really get a chance to sing properly.

I'll post my thoughts soon from when I saw it. It was before some of the changes though.

#532 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:55 PM

Can someone post the current running order of the songs and a brief running synopsis of the show as it is now please :)

#533 Gavin

Gavin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:00 PM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 19 March 2013 - 06:55 PM, said:

Can someone post the current running order of the songs and a brief running synopsis of the show as it is now please :)

They audition for a reality tv show and then they end up telling each other what they really, REALLY want.

In regards to Sally Dexter, I loved her so much in Billy Elliot and was really disappointed by her in this but I kinda just put it down to the material.

#534 freckles

freckles

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

Yes, maybe it was the material & maybe she was trying to be funny, but I had never heard her before & she was so poor, having read her bio, I convinced myself it couldn't be her. Or maybe she has a cold?!

Sorry, Danny, I can't remember the song order but the synopsis last night was as described in post #498.

#535 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:16 PM

View Postfreckles, on 19 March 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Sorry, Danny, I can't remember the song order but the synopsis last night was as described in post #498.

Dont worry freckles... Im just curious about the song list cause when i saw it, Lady Is A Vamp wasnt in and Wannabe didnt open the show. Also, i dunno if the songs are re organised in any way

#536 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postdannyboyjohnson, on 19 March 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

Dont worry freckles... Im just curious about the song list cause when i saw it, Lady Is A Vamp wasnt in and Wannabe didnt open the show. Also, i dunno if the songs are re organised in any way

Did they change it then change it back? I saw it early December and Wannabe started the show (but in a pointless fashion as they all just stood around not doing anything) and it still starts it now but it's clear it's an audition scene.

Lady is a Vamp is just before Eternity meet Simone as their mentor, when the girls are looking at the clothes.

Wannabe (Audition)
Let Love Lead the Way (Lauren and Karen about Viva)
Right Back At Ya (Eternity in Camden Town/tattoos)
Too Much (Karen and Zumba)
Denying (Johnny and Simone in the Starmaker planning meeting)
The Lady is a Vamp (Eternity and wardrobe choices)
Look At Me (Johnny and Simone getting ready for the Starmaker show)
Stop (Eternity on Starmaker live show)
Do It (Simone & Starmaker crew convincing Viva to ditch Eternity)
Say You'll Be There (Viva to the other girls)
Goodbye/Mama/Headlines (Lauren and Viva and Simone)

Act 2:

Move Over (Viva's solo career)
Who Do You Think You Are (Simone and Viva)
Spice Up Your Life (... when they're in Spain for the sole purpose of doing this song)
Viva Forever (Angel and Viva)
2 Become 1 (Mitch and Lauren getting it on)
Wannabe / Stop / Spice Up Your Life medley (show ends abruptly and let's shove in a megamix to trick you into thinking you've had a good time)

.... I think.

#537 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3400 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:45 PM

Ive noticed that their Facebook page no longer allows people to post on their newsfeed/wall (whatever you want to call it)

#538 Catqc

Catqc

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:23 PM

Really? They must have been getting pretty negative comments for that...!!

#539 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3400 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Oddly the review box is still there. The comments last i looked were mainly positive with some negatives

#540 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:31 AM

Woah theres a huge lack of songs in act 2!! I saw it in January and the show just started all of a sudden, no Wannabe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users