Hahaha great reply !!

#782 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:32 AM

No where else to really put this but Jersey Boys is transferring in March to Piccadilly so Dirty Dancing wont last long there

#783 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3400 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

DD is touring from March so it was never going to stay longer

#784 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 09:37 AM

Ahh ok, i didn't know this

#785 Coggit

Coggit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:08 PM

£9.50 grand circle tickets for tonight. Will more than likely be upgraded to royal...
http://www.londonthe...er-tickets.aspx
2013 Theatre
[West End] Shrek****, The Phantom of the Opera***, Spamalot****,The Phantom of the Opera*****, Viva Forever*, Jersey Boys****, This House***, The Book of Mormon*****, Marinda Sings Live! ***** (Booked for: Stephen Ward, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
[UK Tour] The Phantom of the Opera*****, Rocky Horror Show***, Hairspray****, The 39 Steps**, The Mousetrap***, Starlight Express****, Rocky Horror Show****

#786 dannyboyjohnson

dannyboyjohnson

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

They are having a 2 for 1 offer on tickets on all shows apart from the final two of the 29th, so they still cant be selling well at all!! 15 performances left!!

#787 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:14 PM

I'd have gone to the last show if I thought the girls might be there, but the only 1 available that night is Posh, so not going to happen lol. I've sen it twice. I think that's enough. Glad they tried though.
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#788 Coggit

Coggit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostCoggit, on 14 June 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

£9.50 grand circle tickets for tonight. Will more than likely be upgraded to royal...
http://www.londonthe...er-tickets.aspx

My neighbours who got this deal, were given row G seats in the stalls (despite them being advertised as grand circle). This was on a Friday 5pm performance. They must be doing awful...
2013 Theatre
[West End] Shrek****, The Phantom of the Opera***, Spamalot****,The Phantom of the Opera*****, Viva Forever*, Jersey Boys****, This House***, The Book of Mormon*****, Marinda Sings Live! ***** (Booked for: Stephen Ward, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
[UK Tour] The Phantom of the Opera*****, Rocky Horror Show***, Hairspray****, The 39 Steps**, The Mousetrap***, Starlight Express****, Rocky Horror Show****

#789 Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Mrs Lovett's Meat Pie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Interests:PJ and Duncan

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:06 PM

Got 10 tickets for last nights performance and even this cheap I felt ripped off.   I'm a fan of The Spice Girls but this was utter tripe. I cannot believe it got past opening night!

On the plus side the 2nd half was slightly better than the first and the heckler in the stalls brought the house down

#790 Jamiem

Jamiem

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostCoggit, on 19 June 2013 - 10:47 AM, said:

My neighbours who got this deal, were given row G seats in the stalls (despite them being advertised as grand circle). This was on a Friday 5pm performance. They must be doing awful...
I had two friends who were given the keys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users