95 replies to this topic

#91 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

So did everyone get to see this who wanted to? Did we like it? Will it transfer?
Me, loved it, great atmosphere created, masterclass in acting, and a lot to mull over. Dominic West finally won me over.... ^_^

#92 Kathryn2

Kathryn2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Didn't make it - have been under the weather all week and didn't feel up to it. I hope it will transfer.

#93 Latecomer

Latecomer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1666 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:44 PM

View PostKathryn2, on 18 November 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

Didn't make it - have been under the weather all week and didn't feel up to it. I hope it will transfer.

Sorry to hear it...hope you feel better soon. It is sure to transfer at some point, surely!

#94 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3752 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Looking at twitter, I see there were 10 people in the queue by 5.45am on one day last week! Feeling smug that I grabbed mine from the comfort of my warm house at 9am no problem B)

And yes, as I said earlier in the tread, I loved it. It'll transfer I'm sure. My bet is the Duchess in Feb, but who knows?!

#95 armadillo

armadillo

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 2740 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

I got tickets on my first attempt but and liked the idea of going to an 'event' but I actually found the play a bit dull. I seem to be alone there - the rest of the audience was very enthusiastic but I guess I'm just not that interested in fishing.  It just reminded me of the episode of Frasier where they go to the ski lodge, except without the laughs.

#96 zahidf

zahidf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:22 AM

I thought it was very good, but not as good as jerusalem. Not sure why it was upstairs as well. Wouldv'e been perfectly fine downstairs in the bigger space

Also tagged with Royal Court

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users