Disneyland Paris Audition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
993 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Guest_lauren_*_*

Guest_Guest_lauren_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

Hey.

This is the audition at pineapple on the 25th, right?

im antisipting attending but not exacly sure.....i cant find the post with the times either!!!

can any1 let me know please?

thanks

QUOTE(Guest_lala_hoppo_* @ Jan 14 2009, 01:50 PM) View Post
Ooooh im so excited!! Im not nervous as such, I just cant wait to get there and experience it...even if I dont get a job, the auditions alone will be amazing in itself!

Im 5ft 2! i havent got a clue who i could be!?
Although I have been told i look like cinderella but i dont think im tall enough! sad.gif

xxx

#12 Guest_student_morton_*

Guest_student_morton_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

Yes its the one at pineapple. They also have one at leeds on sunday, if anyone is going, please tell us what it is like!!!

I'm still deciding on going or not. i have never danced in my life... hmm... i dont even dance at clubs!

if i go i think it will just be a load of dance school pros and me, falling everywhere and bumping into everyone!

QUOTE(Guest_lauren_* @ Jan 22 2009, 01:39 PM) View Post
Hey.

This is the audition at pineapple on the 25th, right?

im antisipting attending but not exacly sure.....i cant find the post with the times either!!!

can any1 let me know please?

thanks

#13 Guest_matildAAAAAAAGH!_*

Guest_matildAAAAAAAGH!_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

hey biggrin.gif

for those who did go to the audition, what was it like??

i'm hoping to audition in a few years, so if you could let me know that'd be awesome!!

xxx.   wink.gif

#14 Guest_morton_again_*

Guest_morton_again_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 01:26 AM

did anyone go to leeds today?!

anyone still going to london?!!?

#15 Guest_mariposa_*

Guest_mariposa_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE(morton_again @ Jan 26 2009, 01:26 AM) View Post
did anyone go to leeds today?!

anyone still going to london?!!?

I'm going tomorrow! I'm a little nervous but really excited! I can't wait!

So it says 10am but what time are people going to get there? Is there usually a lot of people at these auditions?

#16 Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*

Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:33 PM

So who went then and who did it go?
xx

#17 Guest_Guest_amanda_*_*

Guest_Guest_amanda_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:45 AM

hi, im hopefully auditioning for disney next year. what exactly do you have to do for the parade performer and chatacter auditions? do you dance by yourself?

#18 Guest_littlebopeep_*

Guest_littlebopeep_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE(matildAAAAAAAGH! @ Jan 23 2009, 10:09 PM) View Post
hey biggrin.gif

for those who did go to the audition, what was it like??

i'm hoping to audition in a few years, so if you could let me know that'd be awesome!!

xxx.   wink.gif

i went to leeds and found it fun they have you doing some silly things, like acting as a cowboy, pirate and other animated characters.  The only thing is they ask you when are you available to go and thats the most daunting thing. But im going in April and really cant wait.    rolleyes.gif

#19 Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*

Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE(littlebopeep @ Jan 30 2009, 09:19 PM) View Post
i went to leeds and found it fun they have you doing some silly things, like acting as a cowboy, pirate and other animated characters.  The only thing is they ask you when are you available to go and thats the most daunting thing. But im going in April and really cant wait.    rolleyes.gif

Hey, well done!!
I got through to the second round but completey messed up the dance, so i just kinda did my own thing lol which wasnt really that great either.
Any tips because Im going back in April to try again and really dont want to mess it up this time!!

xx

#20 Guest_Guest_Jess_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jess_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:34 AM

QUOTE(littlebopeep @ Jan 30 2009, 09:19 PM) View Post

Hey, I went to the Leeds audtion as well. I made it all the way through to the end of the day where we had that meeting about working with disney and everything. I know some people got contracted THAT night, but I said I couldn't start until June. Does everyone who was there at the end get contracted for sure? Performing with Disney is pretty much my DREAM job and I kind of wished I had walked away with a contract and now Im worried that I wont be contracted at all... I know they said they might not contact you for MONTHS....Any ideas? What did they say you could work as?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users