* * * * * 2 votes

Disneyland Paris Audition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
993 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

Hey I've auditioned for the last 3 years and got in all times as dancer and character performer but they have never found me a contract! if you can't work till Summer don't hold too high hopes! They've kept me hanging for 3 years! They 'keep you on their books' for about 6 months looking for a contract for you then write to say audition again! LAME! Just don't give i say and try when you are available for longer they hate employing people for short time periods which is my problem as im still in uni!!! When are the april auditions? Does anyone know? x

#22 Guest_vikki_*

Guest_vikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:54 PM

hi guys i auditioned in october and got show and parade performer just waiting to get my start date now i will let you know what i thought of it when i get back ha ha ive heard good and bad xxxxx

#23 Guest_vikki_*

Guest_vikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 15 2009, 03:32 PM) View Post
Hey I've auditioned for the last 3 years and got in all times as dancer and character performer but they have never found me a contract! if you can't work till Summer don't hold too high hopes! They've kept me hanging for 3 years! They 'keep you on their books' for about 6 months looking for a contract for you then write to say audition again! LAME! Just don't give i say and try when you are available for longer they hate employing people for short time periods which is my problem as im still in uni!!! When are the april auditions? Does anyone know? x

really oh my god thats so annoying!! i gave my start date as march but another girl at my audition gave her start date as january and still hasnt heard anything so i made the decision to do another contract with the company i worked for last year, thank god! i almost left it to late cos i had told them i was going to disney instead! xxx

#24 Guest_lucy_*

Guest_lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

QUOTE(vikki @ Feb 17 2009, 05:57 PM) View Post
really oh my god thats so annoying!! i gave my start date as march but another girl at my audition gave her start date as january and still hasnt heard anything so i made the decision to do another contract with the company i worked for last year, thank god! i almost left it to late cos i had told them i was going to disney instead! xxx

#25 Guest_lucy_*

Guest_lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2009 - 02:58 PM

hey i wnt 2 audition for disney, does anyone kno if ther r any audition dates about may this year?

#26 Guest_tweety_*

Guest_tweety_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:55 AM

I went to the London audition with a few friends and we all found it really difficult! the first animation part was fun and we all got through but the next dance part was sooo hard! me and my friend dropped out in the end - we are not dancers and they did it so fast we had no clue what we were doing!! my other mate got through - she's a dancer - but even she said it was tough! its a shame cos being just a character performer doesn't really require much dancing! kinda felt they should have done a separate audition for just the character performers who didn;t want to be parade performers.

#27 Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*

Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE(tweety @ Mar 11 2009, 12:55 AM) View Post
I went to the London audition with a few friends and we all found it really difficult! the first animation part was fun and we all got through but the next dance part was sooo hard! me and my friend dropped out in the end - we are not dancers and they did it so fast we had no clue what we were doing!! my other mate got through - she's a dancer - but even she said it was tough! its a shame cos being just a character performer doesn't really require much dancing! kinda felt they should have done a separate audition for just the character performers who didn;t want to be parade performers.

Did you got to the one in jan?
The dance was really hard, I agree. I do think it is slighty unfair because they said we dont care if you cant dance we just want to see how you move. But if they only pick the people who are pro dancers what chance do other people have really?
Im going back again in April, even though the date hasnt been annouced yet. Does anyone actualy know when it is going to be??
xx

#28 Guest_tweety_*

Guest_tweety_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE(Guest_lala_hoppo_* @ Mar 11 2009, 08:53 PM) View Post
Did you got to the one in jan?
The dance was really hard, I agree. I do think it is slighty unfair because they said we dont care if you cant dance we just want to see how you move. But if they only pick the people who are pro dancers what chance do other people have really?
Im going back again in April, even though the date hasnt been annouced yet. Does anyone actualy know when it is going to be??
xx

Yeah was the one in Jan. It is really unfair! if your not a professional dancer then it takes that bit longer to learn a routine - doesnt mean you cant do it just need a bit more practice. plus you dont need to do much dancing as a face character anyway! they just dont give enough time really. I had a friend who went to the tokyo one today - apparently they went straight into a dance routine but again did it really fast.. maybe the answer is to take up dance! lol. the auditions are usually at pineapple studios aren't they? xx

#29 Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*

Guest_Guest_lala_hoppo_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(tweety @ Mar 12 2009, 08:43 PM) View Post
Yeah was the one in Jan. It is really unfair! if your not a professional dancer then it takes that bit longer to learn a routine - doesnt mean you cant do it just need a bit more practice. plus you dont need to do much dancing as a face character anyway! they just dont give enough time really. I had a friend who went to the tokyo one today - apparently they went straight into a dance routine but again did it really fast.. maybe the answer is to take up dance! lol. the auditions are usually at pineapple studios aren't they? xx

I know, its not like im a really crap dancer but i made myself look like i was terrible when i didnt know what to do sad.gif
Oooh dear i was goin to audition for tokyo, did she get it?
yeah they are in the pineapple studios, the date still hasnt been announced yet tho...i hope its still happening, you heard anything about the next ones?
xx

#30 Guest_tweety_*

Guest_tweety_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE(Guest_lala_hoppo_* @ Mar 16 2009, 07:00 PM) View Post
I know, its not like im a really crap dancer but i made myself look like i was terrible when i didnt know what to do sad.gif
Oooh dear i was goin to audition for tokyo, did she get it?
yeah they are in the pineapple studios, the date still hasnt been announced yet tho...i hope its still happening, you heard anything about the next ones?
xx

yeah i know what u mean, and against professional dancers makes you so much more conscious!
no she didn't get it, she left before auditioning lol.
do u recon they'll recognise you if u go to more than one audition? lol... that could be embarrassing! apparently its the same main 2 casting people..
i haven't heard anything about the next auditions. i wonder if there is a job doing something similar at a different theme park? one where dancing isn't too much of an issue? x x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users