Disneyland Paris Audition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
993 replies to this topic

#951 Guest_SophieBelle_*

Guest_SophieBelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:38 PM

Ill be at the leeds one!! :)
Just take a clear photo from the shoulders up... im not taking any thing to fancy... :) just a clear picture of what you look like now!

Just put any experience you have Performing or otherwise, im just going to take my performers CV, which has a list of my dancing skills, singing and my levels of training, hobbies and list of productions. That might sound a little too much, but its the one i use if i go for any audtions.

Dont worry about the audition, you will have a ball once your there, and its always nice to speak to someone before hand!! :)

There are loads of fabulous posts (on this topic) i had a read through allllllll 96 pages.. :/ put it pt my mind at rest!! :)

SophieBelle xxxx

#952 Guest_Lucy_*

Guest_Lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

Greaat, thanks!
Yeah I read through about 10 and couldn't read any more haha!
Is this your first audition for Disneyland?
Lucy x

#953 Guest_SophieBelle_*

Guest_SophieBelle_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

Nope, i went to one before i started Uni three years ago and it went really well.. But i needed to go to uni and get my degree :) so now finally... i can audition again. and Im so excited :)
Its my dream haha like many peoples!! <3

Do you have facebook? If your going the Leeds one, might be nice to meet?!

Sophiebelle xxxx

#954 Guest_Lucy_*

Guest_Lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:31 PM

Ahh thats good! At least you know what to expect, and what they're looking for!
Yeah sure add me:
Lucy Densley :)
x

#955 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:26 PM

Lol I added you.. i hope its you :)
only a few days left.. excited :)
Sophiebelle xxxx

#956 Guest_littleorphanannie_*

Guest_littleorphanannie_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:15 AM

I am 18 in June and really want to audition,but do you think they will see me don't want to waste time if get turned away as not 18 for ten weeks.

#957 Guest_Chloe_*

Guest_Chloe_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 05:18 PM

Hey!

Whos going to the audition in Leeds tomorrow? I'm pretty nervous for it!
Has anyone got any tips from when they have auditioned before?
What are we supposed to wear??

Chloe :) xxx

#958 Guest_Zoe_*

Guest_Zoe_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

View PostJayne, on 18 March 2011 - 09:59 AM, said:

I think i'm gonna be going to the Leeds one and i'll be on my own! You planning on the London or Leeds one? would be nice to know someone before i get there! ha ha!

Hi, i'm going to theDiseyland Paris audition in Leeds tomorrow. My dream role would be Cinderella or Belle. I love the dresses :) I think most people will be nervous so just try and relax and enjoy yourself. Hope to see you there  :rolleyes:

#959 Guest_Zoe_*

Guest_Zoe_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

View PostChloe, on 11 April 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

Hey!

Whos going to the audition in Leeds tomorrow? I'm pretty nervous for it!
Has anyone got any tips from when they have auditioned before?
What are we supposed to wear??

Chloe :) xxx

Hi Chloe,
I'm going to the audition in Leeds tomorrow. I think most people get nervous before auditions so don't worry, you're not alone. You just need to use that adrenaline in your performance. Relax, be yourself and do your best  :)
I've never auditioned before but apparently they like enthusiastic, animated type of performers (big gestures, smiley faces, great posture etc.) I've auditioned for lots of things in the past and i think a positive, friendly and confident attitude is one of the most important things to bring to the table.
I'll be wearing my workout gear; jogging bottoms, vest top and character dance shoes.
Break a leg, as they say in this business. I'll see you there. :)  Zoe x

#960 Guest_Chloe_*

Guest_Chloe_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

View PostZoe, on 11 April 2011 - 06:32 PM, said:

Hi Chloe,
I'm going to the audition in Leeds tomorrow. I think most people get nervous before auditions so don't worry, you're not alone. You just need to use that adrenaline in your performance. Relax, be yourself and do your best  :)
I've never auditioned before but apparently they like enthusiastic, animated type of performers (big gestures, smiley faces, great posture etc.) I've auditioned for lots of things in the past and i think a positive, friendly and confident attitude is one of the most important things to bring to the table.
I'll be wearing my workout gear; jogging bottoms, vest top and character dance shoes.
Break a leg, as they say in this business. I'll see you there. :)  Zoe x

Ace! One of my friends was supposed to be coming with me but now I think I'll be going alone so that's made me more nervous!
I will try my best to be ultra smily and enthusiastic then haha.
I dont have any character dance shoes, do you think trainers or little ballet pumps would be okay? Or even bare feet if we are allowed? I think I may just be wearing leggings and a t-shirt as I will be coming on the train and be round leeds after the audition so I dont want to look too much like I am going to the gym or anything lol.
Thanks for your reply and good luck to you!
Chloe x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users