Disneyland Paris Audition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
993 replies to this topic

#961 Guest_Zoe_*

Guest_Zoe_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

View PostChloe, on 11 April 2011 - 06:40 PM, said:

Ace! One of my friends was supposed to be coming with me but now I think I'll be going alone so that's made me more nervous!
I will try my best to be ultra smily and enthusiastic then haha.
I dont have any character dance shoes, do you think trainers or little ballet pumps would be okay? Or even bare feet if we are allowed? I think I may just be wearing leggings and a t-shirt as I will be coming on the train and be round leeds after the audition so I dont want to look too much like I am going to the gym or anything lol.
Thanks for your reply and good luck to you!
Chloe x

I think trainers or ballet pumps will be fine. I'm thinking just as long as i'm comfortable and can dance/move well then it will be ok. The last thing i want to be thinking about during the audition is that i'm wearing the wrong thing! That will only distract me.
I want to be a character like Cinderella or Belle. I love the dresses they wear  :) What are you auditioning for? I bet i don't sleep tonight! Take care. Zoe x

#962 Guest_carrie-ann_*

Guest_carrie-ann_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:49 AM

hey guys i just thought i would wish you all luck who ever is at leeds today. im going to london on thursday so any tips from you could share would be really appreciated. :) x

#963 Guest_Lucy_*

Guest_Lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:16 PM

Hiya,
Good luck to all those at London tomorrow and hope it went well for those at London yesterday!
I went to Leeds on Tuesday and got throuuuuugh :D Very happy, although I have been put on the dreaded list and not sure whether I will get to go or not!
Hate how much waiting there is and that you don't know whats gonna happen!
xx

#964 Guest_DLPstranger_*

Guest_DLPstranger_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:10 PM

Right...I'm actually bored of all this talk about THE LIST. Disney should have some sort of corporate responsibility towards their recruitment process. I'm going to put together a pack of all the list related posts on this thread and get Daniel Harding to answer some concerns...

A mysterious helper...

#965 Guest_Starfacedoll_*

Guest_Starfacedoll_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

How many hours a week do you work if you get the job as a lookalike? Does any1 know? Are your hours selective?

#966 Guest_Lucy_*

Guest_Lucy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2011 - 07:45 PM

View PostStarfacedoll, on 01 May 2011 - 12:20 AM, said:

How many hours a week do you work if you get the job as a lookalike? Does any1 know? Are your hours selective?

I think they said it would be 30 hours a week, you get 2 days off, not necessarily together. You cant chose them though x

#967 Guest_Starfacedoll_*

Guest_Starfacedoll_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

Thanks, that's good tho having two days off. Do you know what the minimum contract is for working there? Like how many months? Thx for the reply

#968 Guest_DLPStranger_*

Guest_DLPStranger_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:10 PM

From the Manager of Talent Casting at Disneyland Paris:

Dear All,

I follow upon the questions which you passed on to us about auditions process.

Thank you for finding below the answers :

Q1. What is the reason behind the existence of the list?

A1. The existence of the list is to give our candidates the maximum of possibilities of being offered a contract when the positions become available, instead of having to attend every audition each time a position is required. This saving the candidates time and travel expenses.

Q2. In detail, how is the process of recruiting people from the list followed?

A2. Each time a position is required, all candidates files are studied in great depth for the appropriate person who corresponds to the precise position needed to fill these roles, in regards to their heights, talent levels and availabilities.

Q3. What is the realistic likelihood of being offered a contract following being put on the list.

A3. All castings and auditions are never a guarantee of a fixed position. It is impossible to predict the future in regards to possible vacancies and positions, as the criteria could change daily depending on the requests of our guests and our operational needs. This reasonning is why the waiting list is implicated giving every successful candidate the opportunity of a contract as soon as it becomes available.

#969 Guest_lc_*

Guest_lc_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:52 PM

Hey everyone, I'm returning to Disney after 7 months of being bored in the UK from my last Disney contract! Anyone got a start date for May 27th?! Let me know :)

#970 Guest_kizzy_*

Guest_kizzy_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:46 PM

hi
does anybody know when the next disneyland paris auditions are in leeds or have i missed them?
:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users