* * * * * 2 votes

Disneyland Paris Audition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
993 replies to this topic

#981 Guest_Amie_*

Guest_Amie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

Iv just come across this as I am auditioning next month for the face character role,
Any advice on the audition?
Thanks youuuu

#982 Guest_woodpusher_*

Guest_woodpusher_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:56 PM

It's gone quiet here... Whhyyyyyy????

OMG etc etc

xxxxxxxxxx

#983 Guest_Princess_Rino_*

Guest_Princess_Rino_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:52 PM

I'm wanting to apply to be a princess face character (Aurora/Cinderella/Snow White), and the audition is next month! I'm really excited for it, but it sounds SO hard! I really don't get how you walk like a cowboy/pirate!

#984 Guest_Michael Robbins_*

Guest_Michael Robbins_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hi, Im 17 but 18 on the 9th August. I've been looking at the Leeds audition next week and it states you must be 18 but on the casting website, it says you must be 18 for the start of your contract which if was September, then I would be 18. Does anyone know if I'd be allowed to audition or not?
Thanks, Michael

#985 Guest_Jennifer_*

Guest_Jennifer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

View PostBakaneko, on 11 January 2009 - 05:55 PM, said:

Heya, I'll be at the same audition, auditioning for a character look-alike role. Unfortunately I'm 5'6" which seems to be a dreadful height for girls applying to disney >< from what I've read they generally like shorter girls style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Don't worry! I'm 5ft 7 and I'm auditioning this week! There is height restrictions but taller girls get to be princesses! Shorter girls are characters like Wendy and Tinkerbell. You should be fine :)

Between 4ft 10 and 5ft 2 and between 5ft 4 and 5ft 7 is what the casting department for Florida is looking for. I couldn't find anything for Paris although I've seen it before and its similar.

#986 Guest_Jennifer_*

Guest_Jennifer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

View PostMichael Robbins, on 13 July 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Hi, Im 17 but 18 on the 9th August. I've been looking at the Leeds audition next week and it states you must be 18 but on the casting website, it says you must be 18 for the start of your contract which if was September, then I would be 18. Does anyone know if I'd be allowed to audition or not?
Thanks, Michael

You are. I emailed them and they said you could audition 2 months before you turn 18! I hope you come! I'm only 18 too and I'm scared out my wits about the audition

#987 Guest_Jennifer_*

Guest_Jennifer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

Hiya!

I have an audition for Disney on Thursday in Leeds! Since the start of the thread I think they've changed the format of the auditions because two of my friends have auditioned this year and they said theres an: -

Animation/Improvisation workshop in which you improvise by yourself (but in groups of 10) to music

Then a cut.

Dance workshop (which i dont know much about)

Then a cut.

Face character hair/make up etc.

I can't improvise on the spot to save myself! But I want this job so badly :/ Apart from be over the top and enthusiastic is there any other advice to get past the improv round ?

#988 Guest_Jennifer_*

Guest_Jennifer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

View PostClaudia kirlew, on 09 March 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

I just went to the audition at olmpia and you had to mimic a pirate, cow girl or boy , a 7 duwarf character , a prince or princess and a wave at the easy all fun , be animated but also include dance technique . Claudia

Did you have to mimic ALL of those characters you listed ? or Just one ?

#989 Guest_Jennifer_*

Guest_Jennifer_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:04 PM

Sorry that I keep posting on here. I'm going to Leeds on Thursday, I'm travelling down on Wednesday night from Scotland. My mums dropping me at the door but I'm incredibly shy in situations like this especially in the beginning so people to talk to would be really nice :) Who else is going on Thursday?

Who went today as well?! My friend went today but got cut after the first round :(

This is my dream job and I so want to do well! All your advice is making me feel so much better :)

#990 Guest_Kandi_*

Guest_Kandi_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

I'm auditioning in Leeds tomorrow. I'm really nervous because I'm not a dancer and someone told me they were only looking for taller people this time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users