1187 replies to this topic

#751 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:24 AM

I think it's going to be tough as they probably still need to cast a celebrity to get new people in but if they overdo the stunt casting or cast a name that's crap it will annoy the loyal fan base it's already built up.
They've been really lucky with Shayne Ward as he's a massive draw for the show as well as being really good. It kind of scares me what celebrity they  may cast next in the role.
A lot of the current cast are staying on anyway but 3 of the principal roles have to be cast so I just hope they can get it right!

#752 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Shayne really grew in the role and got comfortable enough to really push it, Id be interested in seeing him in something else, he really gelled with the cast and dosent look out of place.

JLC is still as hesitant in parts as he was when I first saw him, I know its not much of a part but think someone else might be able to make a bit more of it. i thought he was competent when I first saw it, now just find him frustrating.

Are there any rumours as to replacements?

#753 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:04 AM

Yes, I do agree with you about JLC. At first he was a bit of a novelty but is quite annoying now. I don't even find him funny anymore.
Haven't heard anything yet about who'll be joining the cast, I wonder if the auditions are still going on?

#754 Warmington

Warmington

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:45 AM

I wonder if MiG Ayesa will be free by then?

#755 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:26 PM

Would absolutely love MiG!!

I like Justin. I like them all! I don't think there's one person in the cast I don't like, they really have gelled so well as a company, it won't be the same after cast change even if they do get some great people in!

I do hope I get to see full cast some time soon, they've had so many illnesses and injuries since they started. They're cursed! Healing vibes to Nathan!!

#756 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:48 PM

The Shaftesbury is cursed. Between Amy P., Twinnie, Jamie and Nathan they've had a lot of bad luck with injuries and illness! :(
I really want to know who the new cast is!!

#757 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:24 AM

Ian hurt his back, Oli hurt his neck, Amy T has a bad knee... The list goes on!

#758 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 896 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:38 AM

Jodie and her poor voice.

Sigh.

Still does mean youre never quite sure who you'll get, even if you check twitter before setting off it can change again by the time youre sat down :blink:

#759 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

That's one of the things I love about it, you never know who's going to be on! Jodie does so much shouting though. Her Regina is much more aggressive than Amy's or Zizi's so no surprises she's hoarse so much & her voice goes!

#760 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:22 PM

I like all 3 girls, but Amy's my favourite unsurprisingly! She plays it really dorky which I love, she's cute!

I wish Jodie would leave at CC, not because I don't like her but because I don't want her to damage her voice.

We'll get new covers though, can anyone think who would be suitable (and is also a kick-ass dancer?!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users