1187 replies to this topic

#931 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

I hope we see her in something soon. Her vocals are fabulous, her dancing amazing and she has a great stage presence. Not to mention that she looks stunning! ^_^

#932 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:43 PM

I hope so too, but I think she might take time out from theatre to concentrate on her music for a while, I get the feeling that's what she wants to go for. I'm ok with that, as long as she doesn't vanish! I can't be objective, but I think she's very good And has written some gorgeous and heartfelt songs. Maybe one good thing to come out of her accident and all the time off she had is that she had time to develop as a singer songwriter and I'd like to see how far she can take it.

#933 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 11:48 PM

Realistically, probably not far. Not to be harsh, but a lot of similar performers try to go down that route and end up either out of the business entirely or back with musicals within a year or two. Still, that isn't to say she won't be "the one" who makes it so good luck if she does.

#934 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 06:41 AM

Possibly, but I'd like to see her try! Dream big and all... 'success' doesn't have to mean a record deal. :)

#935 Stageshoot

Stageshoot

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:10 AM

Vicky's Video from the Alice Cooper ROA Performance

http://youtu.be/YRpq6tqUrQQ?hd=1

Will update with some still photos tomorrow after I find out which ones the papers are using.

Here Are a Few Still Images, will put up some more when thje Press Embargo lifts.

http://www.flickr.co...57631077492134/
WWW.STAGESHOOT.CO.UK

Theatre & Concert Photography

#936 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:01 AM

Thanks for that. It was so fun and brilliant to have the upper circle open on a Tuesday.

#937 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

I have a letter I want to send, but I can't find the address for stage door, do any of you know what it is? xx
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#938 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

The stage door is on grape street, but using the theatre address
210 shaftesbury ave london wc2h 8dp and marking it stage door should work too,

#939 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:15 PM

Cheers :) xx
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#940 theatremadhatter

theatremadhatter

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

Just wondered if anyone else had heard about Oliver Tompsett taking over from Noel in WWRY. I was at After Show last week and while interviewing Oliver, David Bedella hinted at it. Oliver said 'I can neither confirm or deny it' with a huge grin on his face. If so I can't wait!!! He has the ability to be one of the best Galieo's ever!! Will miss him from ROA though he's jus incredible!! P.S Oliver was incredible at After Show as was everyone that night. always lots of ROA singers.  While listening to David Hunter sing I thought 'he'd make a great drew'  

I really want to know who the new cast are going to be and if it's moving to the duchess!  Agreed The producers of this are so bad at involving us fans!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users