1187 replies to this topic

#941 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:18 AM

They really are appalling at interacting and communicating with the fans!

Anyway it seems Ross Hunter is a definite as the new Drew and Tim Howar as the new Stacee.

#942 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 17 August 2012 - 05:37 AM

Oh, I hadn't heard about Tim taking over as Stacee. Haven't spoken to him in ages. Think I might have to drop him a message. I'd love to see his take on that role. I wanted MiG Ayesa to be the new Stacee but I won't complain if it is Tim instead. :P

#943 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 06:06 AM

Tompsett & Wooding could just be the couple that make me go back to WWRY! Not been in nearly a year, I have a new rock show ;)

If ROA casting rumours are true, I may switch back over to the dark side...

#944 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

I'm just going by stuff I've heard on the grapevine, I have no insider knowledge so if you can ask Tim (if there's no announcement today) that would be great. They all seem to be sworn to absolute secrecy though to a crazy level!
It's also exactly a year since I was last at WWRY. Another show managed to satisfy my needs for rock even more but I may also return to the dark side! ;)

#945 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 571 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

I'll try but he's on the road with Mike and the Mechanics this week so I doubt I'll hear back from him in the next few days.

Hope there is an official announcement soon. It's not that long until cast change so definitely time to let us know.

#946 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:34 AM

It's gone beyond a joke now. I would love to see Baz leak the new cast list, he must know who's on it.

#947 greeny11

greeny11

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:08 AM

I seem to be in the minority of people who really like Ross - I'm excited to see what he'll do with Drew.  I also like the fact we're getting an older Stacee - for me, much as I love him in the role, Shayne's a bit young for Stacee IMO - I always see Stacee as being mid-30s.

#948 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 10:16 AM

You're not the only one, I also can't wait to see Ross as Drew. His Galileo was amazing and he really knows how to get the crowd going. He can have a tendency to be a bit arrogant at times but once he can sing (he definitely can) and act the role I don't really care how he is off stage.

#949 isabel

isabel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:13 PM

I'd love to see Ross as Drew.

It's strange how the producers seem to laid back about CC - infact anything ! Whereas Wicked for example have already released their full CC list ..... and their CC isn't until end October.

#950 Seriously

Seriously

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 02:53 PM

I wonder if that's because Wicked isn't moving to a smaller theatre, which means lower wages for the cast.... so any returning cast members have to work out if they can physically live on the new money?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users