Thank you!

#962 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:24 PM

I've turned up at 9:45 before, but if you want to be certain I'd say 8/8:30. There's never a right answer to this question, the earlier the better and it depends on how much you want to guarantee tickets.

Does anyone know if Twinnie is off this week?

#963 thatgirlsophie

thatgirlsophie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

I was told by someone at the weekend that she is, yeah

#964 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 10:52 PM

Carly was covering her tonight so it seems that she is off this week. ;)

#965 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:01 AM

I thought so. Boo. I'm going on Sunday.

In other news, none of them are allowed to leave. Ever! But especially the girls....

#966 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

I was there last night for the first time. I very much enjoyed it.  There was no Twinnie nor Shayne but it made no difference to me as I loved the whole experience of the show.  Just out of interest, my son & I waited at SD and met Ollie, Simon, Natalie, Jamie, Zizi, Rachel, Jodie and many others. But Justin Lee Collins didnt come out.  We were v quick to SD & I cant imagine he got out before we arrived & the SD guy said after the majority of the cast had left that there was no one else left to come out.  We werent too worried about not meeting him but I've heard that he doesnt really like doing the SD thing with fans. I do understand it's not a right to see the performers after a show (& I'm not a big JLC fan, I like him but not worried if I dont get to say Hi/thank him) but there were a few there that did want to see him.  Does anyone know if he goes v quickly, leaves a different way or takes a long time to come out?  Just in case I ever take my son again

#967 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

He used to come out SD but now rarely does and hasn't much over the past months. He has a lot of personal issues and a court case coming up the day after cast change. He usually leaves by a side entrance and walks away very fast. Very occasionally now he will come out the SD but it's quite rare now that he does.

#968 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

I have seen him come out during the week but very rarely at the weekend when I usually go. I haven't been that bothered in the past, but now I've bought a poster that I want all the cast to sign so I hope I catch him once!

#969 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:13 PM

I've somehow managed to catch him to sign 2 programmes, my poster and my t-shirt, all on different occasions! :P

#970 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:33 PM

Tim Driesen has confirmed he is joining as Joey Primo, first cover Stacee and alternate Drew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users