1187 replies to this topic

#981 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:45 PM

Strange that the gagging orders have been lifted before it's officially announced. Still I'm pleased so far. Hopefully Tim H as Stacee Jaxx. Time to do more twitter scouring for more news!

#982 Rozzi Rainbow

Rozzi Rainbow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

View PostSteffi, on 22 August 2012 - 05:33 PM, said:

Tim Driesen has confirmed he is joining as Joey Primo, first cover Stacee and alternate Drew.

I saw this earlier - woohoo :D :D This news is just as fab as Ross being Drew, I actually won't mind which of them I see (I can't believe I'm actually saying I won't mind if Ross isn't there!). I presume Tim will still be first cover and be on when Ross is on holiday, rather than just doing his one show a week and no more?

I might even have to go and see Tim as Stacee aswell!
"Seek salvation in the place of living rock.
A bright bright star will show the way.
Go to where the champions played."

#983 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:39 PM

Yes, exciting that Tim has guaranteed Stacee, Drew and Joey shows so those of us that have to plan ahead can do so and see him in each role.

#984 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:47 PM

They could do something like why they did with the role of Alex in Flashdance. Twinnie was alternate and had one show a week, but whenever Victoria was off it was Amy who went on.

#985 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:55 PM

Yeah, lots of shows do it now, makes perfect sense. Like with Phantom that Katy is alt to Sofia but the u/s gets plenty of shows too esp if Sofia is out sick.
The lead gets to look after their voice better, the alternate gets guaranteed shows each week and the audience can go see their preferred Drew. Win win for everyone.

#986 thatgirlsophie

thatgirlsophie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

View Postcat123, on 22 August 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

They could do something like why they did with the role of Alex in Flashdance. Twinnie was alternate and had one show a week, but whenever Victoria was off it was Amy who went on.

Have to say I'm really hoping they do it like this (Ian please!)

#987 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:12 PM

ross hunter's on youtube singing high enough and he sounds so good. i canny wait ta see him :0

#988 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:28 PM

I know the clip you mean but I was far from impressed. I just have very high standards for that song, i don't even like Jamie singing it! I'm sure Ross will improve though!!

#989 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:30 PM

Oooohhhhh! I hope thatgirlsophie doesn't see your Jamie comment!! :P

#990 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:44 PM

I'm not saying I don't like Jamie! He's not Oli, but I like him very much.... In every part of the show except that song!

I just don't feel that he acts it sufficiently for my liking. Oli just does it so perfectly. I'm really going to miss the dream team that is Oli & Natalie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users