35 replies to this topic

#31 Kristian

Kristian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:34 AM

I don't think I can say anything else on this thread to be honest. Already feel like I've opened a can of worms. :/
Bradfordian Actor and Singer. Birmingham Conservatoire and Central School of Speech and Drama Graduate.
Tweeting @justwannajive

WEST END: Wicked X2 | Legally Blonde X2 | Lion King X1 | Cats X1 | Starlight Express X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Oliver X1 | Woman in Black X1 | Phantom of the Opera X2 | Rock of Ages X1 | Shrek X1 | Sister Act X1 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Cabaret X1 | Street Scene X1 | La Fille a la Mode (Haymarket) X1 |

FRINGE: The Glorious Ones | The House of Bernarda Alba (LaChiusa) | Daybreak | After The Turn | RENT | Pippin | Floyd Collins | The Man On Her Mind | Marguerite | Taboo |

ON TOUR: Jekyll and Hyde X1 | Starlight Express X1 | Cabaret X1| Phantom of the Opera X1 | Les Miserables X1 | Phantom on Ice X1 | Miss Saigon X1 | Whistle Down the Wind X1 | Oliver X1 | Chess X1 | Grease X1 | Summer Holiday X1 | Annie X1 | Cats X1 | Of Thee I Sing X1 |

RSC: Much Ado About Nothing X1 |

#32 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

Saw this again on Saturday night. It's definitely found its feet and its such a shame it's closing next week. Even though sabrinas mic was not working for the whole show age gave a stand out performance. I also love the boy in the ensemble who sings life support. Gorgeous tone. If anyone knows his name?
Still just don't like mimi portrayal sorry, a few people in the audience commented on the fact she's just not grasping the vulnerability but i shouldn't say anymore in case she sees this and leaves twitter again!
Carlton and John are dimy perfect and i hope to see them both in a show soon. I really do.
And it is now Ambra who sings the high note in 525,600 minutes. And she sings this so well!
Enjoy the last week everyone who going.

#33 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

Oops i meant she not age. Lol

#34 jack1renthead

jack1renthead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

I hope it is better then. The first production. OR RENT REMIXED!!! EWWWWWWWWW!

#35 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

It has recently closed but it was an excellent production, and anything is better than Rent Remixed!!
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#36 jack1renthead

jack1renthead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I meant the first Production. AND EWWWWWW RENT REMIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users