5 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:14 PM

come to London and be Fantine in London Les Miz? She is going down a storm on broadway and id love to see her back in the West End! Ive never seen her live and would love to!

#2 DavidB

DavidB

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:27 PM

Absolutely no idea!!! BUT my wife used to know Lea Salonga when she was a dancer back in the Philippines. If Lea was to play London (which I rather doubt I'm afraid) it would probably cost me a fortune in tickets to Les Mis almost every week.

#3 Jeeno

Jeeno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

I would love Lea Salonga to come to come back to London. There's a related video thats been recently posted on www.broadway.com:

http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Video.aspx?ci=544644

#4 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 04:56 PM

i would guess the chances of her coming to london is slim - not unless she wants to leave a 2 year old for so long!
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#5 Felix

Felix

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 10:11 PM

Unlikely she will be do London as I think that she's playing Cinderella in... well... Cinderella  rolleyes.gif International Tour... or maybe just Asia tour, not sure... but pretty sure that there's a tour of the show and she's in it.

But yeah, I'd LOVE to see Lea as Fantine... I read on Broadwayworld.com that she's phenomenal!

#6 STU

STU

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 12:19 AM

Slightly off thread but if found a DVD and CD of a concert she did in Manilla called Lea Salonga: The Broadway Show...and it has Too Much for One Heart from Miss Saigon...well it was cut in rehearsals and became Please.   beautiful beautiful song and its also a rather good concert with loads of different shows in it.  could only find it on US Amazon tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users