Here is an audio of Rhiannon as Tracy;

#92 tsxmitw

tsxmitw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

Is it just me, or do so many young West End females sound the same these days? What happened to tone!?

#93 Mothers Younger Brother

Mothers Younger Brother

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

Just back from the show in Dublin and loved it! Can I just say: Sandra Marvin, what an incredible talent. I got a tear in my eye listening to her "I Know Where I've Been" and she easily got one of the biggest applauses of the night. I thought Lucy was fine. Her vibrato was a bit much at times but the audience seemed to enjoy her. Fela was on for Seaweed and was great also!

On another note: You Can't Stop The Beat may be the best finale to a musical!

#94 stevepearman

stevepearman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

Is there any definite news on whether it is returning to the WE?

#95 mystifyre

mystifyre

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:59 PM

I don't know if it would last long returning to the West End. It tours very frequently nationwide so I don't think too many people will flock to London to see it.

#96 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3375 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

i wouldnt say very frequently, its only its second tour and last one was 2-3 years ago. its hardly joseph or blood brothers

#97 wickedlover

wickedlover

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:38 PM

Marcus Collins has now left the show due to health problems...his understudy will be assuming the role until further notice.
LONDON
[2004] Mary Poppins - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
[2008] The Sound of Music - Wicked
[2009] Oliver! - Billy Elliot - Grease - Wicked - Avenue Q - Sister Act - Wicked - The Rise and Fall of Little Voice
[2010] Oliver! - Sister Act - The Lion King - Wicked - Sister Act
[2011] Legally Blonde - Jersey Boys - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical - Jersey Boys - Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Shrek the Musical
[2012] Ghost the Musical - The Wizard of Oz - Matilda the Musical - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Ghost the Musical - The Lion King - Les Miserables - Jest End - Shrek the Musical - Wicked - Wicked - The Woman in Black - Matilda the Musical
[2013] The Bodyguard - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - We Will Rock You - The Woman in Black - Wicked - The Book of Mormon - Les Miserables - Charlie & the Chocolate Factory - Billy Elliot - The Bodyguard - Wicked - Wicked
[2014] The Bodyguard - The Book of Mormon - Wicked - Matilda the Musical - Blithe Spirit - We Will Rock You - Wicked - Miss Saigon - Les Miserables - An Evening With Julie Andrews - Let The Right One In - The Bodyguard

BELFAST
[2004] Joseph (UK Tour)
[2007] Cats (UK Tour)
[2009] Evita (UK Tour x2) - Fame (UK Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour)
[2010] The Sound of Music (UK Tour x3)
[2011] Spamalot (UK Tour) - Avenue Q (UK Tour x2) - Dancing Shoes: The George Best Story - Joseph (UK Tour)
[2012] The King and I (UK Tour) - Grease (UK Tour) - Blood Brothers (UK Tour) - Legally Blonde (UK Tour x2) -   The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Jesus Christ Superstar (Arena Tour) - Chicago (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)
[2013] Soul Sister (UK Tour) - High Society (UK Tour) - Hairspray (UK Tour) - We Will Rock You (10th Anniversary Arena Tour) - 9 to 5 (UK Tour) - Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (UK Tour) - Evita (UK Tour x3) - Thriller Live (UK Tour) - Joseph (UK Tour) - Cats (UK Tour x2)
[2014] Singin' In The Rain (UK Tour) - Birdsong (UK Tour) - The Mousetrap (UK Tour) - Shrek the Musical (UK Tour) - One Man, Two Guvnors (UK Tour)

MANCHESTER
[2011] Mamma Mia (Int Tour) - Ghost the Musical (World Premier)
[2012] The Lion King (UK Tour)
[2013] Ghost the Musical (UK Tour) - Wicked (UK Tour x2)

DUBLIN
[2011] Sister Act (UK Tour)
[2012] The Phantom of the Opera (UK Tour)
[2013] Wicked (UK Tour)

#98 theatre_kirsty

theatre_kirsty

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

Bad for Marcus, great for Fela. Never saw him as he missed Sunderland completely but loved Fela as Seaweed and am so glad he gets to show the rest of the UK what he can do

#99 Mothers Younger Brother

Mothers Younger Brother

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:09 PM

Has anyone stage doored after a matinee? Do many of the cast sign/take photos?

#100 wickedgrin

wickedgrin

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1223 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

Another reality TV "star" Marcus Collins who clearly cannot hack 8 shows a week on tour. He has tweeted pics of himself at an airport today drinking whisky shots! Clearly very "unwell". When he has no work in 12 months time other than panto he will wonder why.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users