142 replies to this topic

#11 Duncan

Duncan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Just got off phone with ATG, who checked with the Harold Pinter Theatre to confirm that tickets for this production go on sale tomorrow afternoon (9 October). Currently the ATG site is indicating that tickets are on sale as of 10am on 8 October, but this is incorrect.

http://www.atgticket...fotabs=overview

#12 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for alerting us to this! Hoping for good, cheap pillars seats on this one. It's a short play, right?

#13 Duncan

Duncan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:17 PM

This one was 80 minutes with no interval http://www.haroldpin...oldtimes6.shtml

#14 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:39 PM

#15 Duncan

Duncan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

Tickets now on sale for 12 January to 6 April 2013 http://www.atgticket...pinter-theatre/

#16 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:18 PM

I just booked for this in January. I would quite like to go again when the leading roles are reversed but have no idea which date to book for the second visit.

Do you really think they are going to toss a coin each night as in the original press release or do you think they will just alternate each night.

If the latter I could work out a date for the 2nd visit, if the former then I guess we have no chance of knowing in advance.

#17 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Press night- there's only one (unlike Frankenstein which had 2), so I suppose it'll just be down to the coin as to which version is reviewed.

#18 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3760 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

View PostDragononmyback, on 09 October 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

I just booked for this in January. I would quite like to go again when the leading roles are reversed but have no idea which date to book for the second visit.

Do you really think they are going to toss a coin each night as in the original press release or do you think they will just alternate each night.

If the latter I could work out a date for the 2nd visit, if the former then I guess we have no chance of knowing in advance.

Incidentally, did you pay a booking fee? I've got tickets in my basket, but oddly for ATG, no booking fee is appearing. Have they seen the light?!

#19 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:40 PM

Yes, I think I did pay a booking fee. I bought a £49.50 ticket but the total was £52.50, unless that extra £3 was for postage.

Are you planning to try and go to see this twice?

Do you think they would switch roles between the matinee and evening performance on the same day?

#20 theatreliker

theatreliker

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 12:43 PM

£20 student ticket for the stalls was not bad I thought. I don't think that I paid a booking fee.
2014 theatre: Blithe Spirit (Gielgud)  Booked: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Savoy)  Waterbabies (Curve)  View from the Bridge (Young Vic)  Birdland (Royal Court).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users