#161 Musicals1248

Musicals1248

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

View PostMallow, on 28 November 2012 - 04:59 PM, said:

I really hope it isnt Kerry. The last time I saw her as Elphaba before she finished she looked horrendously bored.

I agree, but on the other hand that was over 3 years ago and she'd been doing it for over 2 years. I doubt she would be bored with the excitement of reprising a role. I still don't want it to be her though!

#162 FireFingers

FireFingers

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

As much I would love to see it, she has been in the studio working on her 2nd album, and think she'll be touring that next year. It's possible, but unlikely.

#163 dan

dan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

Perhaps she'll just do one or two stops. It certainly wouldn't harm her music career getting out into the provinces. I'd love to see her again; Rachel was good but I was underwhelmed by Louise. Lets wait and see. Do we think that Cardiff is the second tour stop as WMC 'members' were going on about an announcement for them only in their new brochure?

#164 tsxmitw

tsxmitw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

What's Ashleigh Gray up to these days?

Shona White?

#165 Laughingmonsta

Laughingmonsta

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2424 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:52 PM

Ashleigh has just finished in I Dreamed A Dream and is currently in Panto
This is my street, I smile at the faces I've known all my life, They regard me with pride.

#166 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

View PostMusicals1248, on 28 November 2012 - 04:53 PM, said:

Major rumours and I repeat RUMOURS on twitter that Kerry could be tour Elphaba as she apparently has some 'big news' to announce on friday. Thoughts? Would they even cast this early? Maybe if they know they want a particular actress they would, but I personally would rather it was someone brand new.

It would be interesting if she does resume the role. Although I would rather her do something new if returning to the theatre.

My first thought on the "Friday" announcement when I saw it was that it could just be about the pizza express concerts at the Phesantry in Feb next year, which have not offically been announced yet, Although the news on this has leeked as tickets are already up for sale.

Alternatively it could also be in relation to her 2nd Album - maybe a release date as we know that is likely to happen next year.?

I would think it is more likely to be one of those than a return to wicked but will be keeping an eye out on Friday to find out for sure. Not long to wait anyway.

#167 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3375 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

Or the Rock of Ages rumour could now be happening.  As its announced on Friday maybe Baz will have something in his column if its really major.  Often people put on twitter big news, but it turns out to be not as exciting as you imagine

#168 Mallow

Mallow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:52 PM

Rock of Ages rumour??

#169 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3375 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:09 PM

A while back See Tickets sent out a flyer (or email, or something along those lines I forget now) actively promoting Kerry as going into ROA and someone posted about it either on here or Dress Circle

#170 Dragononmyback

Dragononmyback

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

View PostTitan, on 29 November 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

A while back See Tickets sent out a flyer (or email, or something along those lines I forget now) actively promoting Kerry as going into ROA and someone posted about it either on here or Dress Circle

It was ideed a flyer from See Tickets, here is an image of it:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users