- - - - -

Phantom 2: Lnd Casting Rumour

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 03:42 PM

What roles were Kerry and LEila supposedly up for?

#52 RH1234

RH1234

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:01 PM

It's obviously going to be a stellar cast. Can't wait!!

#53 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 27 2009, 03:42 PM) View Post
What roles were Kerry and LEila supposedly up for?

If either of the above girls are chosen, well that would make sense, because Meg is supposed to be older!

#54 Guest_Guest_Anna_*_*

Guest_Guest_Anna_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 27 2009, 07:17 PM) View Post
If either of the above girls are chosen, well that would make sense, because Meg is supposed to be older!

Older than who? Does that make any sense at all?

But Kerry and Leila are both theoretically in the bracket for Christine, whether this is 10 years later or not. And there are the 3 (or 4) casts to find. But it will be the same bracket for Meg too.

#55 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:38 PM

QUOTE(Guest_Anna_* @ Apr 27 2009, 08:27 PM) View Post
Older than who? Does that make any sense at all?

But Kerry and Leila are both theoretically in the bracket for Christine, whether this is 10 years later or not. And there are the 3 (or 4) casts to find. But it will be the same bracket for Meg too.

Yes I meant Leila and Kerry are in the right age bracket to play Meg, who I believe is supposed to be in her thirties.  I really not aware of any other parts except Meg, but would be very grateful if you could fill me in on any other female parts.  I thought Christine was supposed to be 16 but again I am not sure.

#56 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:27 PM

According to the cast breakdown Christine is meant to be in her late 20s.

#57 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 27 2009, 09:27 PM) View Post
According to the cast breakdown Christine is meant to be in her late 20s.

I was not sure but that was my point, Meg is supposed to be older and that is why I think Kerry and Leila would be just perfect and either would be just fab, I just read they were auditioning, which is just great news and can't wait to hear, when the cast has really and officially been announced, it just sounds so exciting.

#58 Guest_Guest 9037_*

Guest_Guest 9037_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 27 2009, 09:57 PM) View Post
I was not sure but that was my point, Meg is supposed to be older and that is why I think Kerry and Leila would be just perfect and either would be just fab, I just read they were auditioning, which is just great news and can't wait to hear, when the cast has really and officially been announced, it just sounds so exciting.

I thought Meg was supposed to be younger than Christine?
Christine is supposed to be fairly young in the original show, and late 20s for Phantom 2 is about right, but I thought Meg was supposed to be younger than that?

#59 Guest_Guest_PGtips_*_*

Guest_Guest_PGtips_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE(Guest 9037 @ Apr 27 2009, 10:07 PM) View Post
I thought Meg was supposed to be younger than Christine?
Christine is supposed to be fairly young in the original show, and late 20s for Phantom 2 is about right, but I thought Meg was supposed to be younger than that?

I have been told, categorically, that Christine is being played by Graham Norton.

#60 Guest_Guest 9037_*

Guest_Guest 9037_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2009 - 10:43 PM

QUOTE(Guest_PGtips_* @ Apr 27 2009, 10:20 PM) View Post
I have been told, categorically, that Christine is being played by Graham Norton.

Brilliant casting.
Does that mean that my hopes and dreams of Louis Walsh playing Meg will finally come true?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users