24 replies to this topic

#11 Pharaoh's number 2

Pharaoh's number 2

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3754 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:18 AM

On the subject of free tickets, has anyone got their Woman in Black ticket for WOS club? And if so, what kind of seats do you get and can you pick the time you want to go?

#12 richard2711

richard2711

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 03:53 PM

I got a discount on my membership fee, and used the free ticket to see Jersey Boys. I didn't take anyone with me as I went to a matinee alone after a morning meeting in London. I didn't really have any problems booking it, and they got back to me very quickly. My ticket was near the front of the stalls, dead in the centre. The view was amazing.

That being said, they don't really seem to offer much extra for the membership fee, and so I haven't renewed my membership. I thought it was a bit pointless to be honest.

#13 Guest_Bev Wess_*

Guest_Bev Wess_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:41 AM

I joined totally theatre last year. they were good at sending newsletters but I could not get them to rspond to my request for my free ticket.So I would not recommend them.

#14 Guest_margaret ross_*

Guest_margaret ross_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:22 AM

View Postollie, on 26 March 2009 - 09:58 PM, said:

I was just wondering if anyone had joined totally theatre and claimed their free ticket. I was just wondering whether the tickets were any good and whether they post the tickets out before hand.

Any information or help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

#15 Guest_margaret ross_*

Guest_margaret ross_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2010 - 10:27 AM

It's a con. I bought 4 memberships as gifts and have called and emailed many times with no reply.

#16 Guest_linda ellison_*

Guest_linda ellison_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2010 - 04:22 PM

I was just wondering if anyone had joined totally theatre and claimed their free ticket. I was just wondering whether the tickets were any good and whether they post the tickets out before hand.

Thanks.

I have reported this company to trading standards. they don't answer calls or emails and the telephone number on the website claim to be nothing to do with them??? It's a scam

#17 Guest_Doris_*

Guest_Doris_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

View Postgjk, on 30 April 2009 - 08:58 AM, said:

<!--quoteo(post=65859:date=Mar 27 2009, 02:01 PM:name=claire88)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(claire88 @ Mar 27 2009, 02:01 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->We used this to get two tickets from the offer, using two different ticket codes hoping we would be sat together, firstly we didnt hear back from them about the confirmation as we were told we would, and had to chase them up about 7 times before getting a confirmation email confirming we had tickets but WEREN'T sat together, i was in row T stalls and my friend in row E circle. There were spare seats next to both of us and we swapped seats at the interval.

They don't post the tickets beforehand we picked them up at the office, and they were definately not the best available seats, but as they were free we definately couldnt complain, it was slightly annoying we did have to chase them up and we werent sat together though. hope that helps!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This was on their latest newsletter:

"The Seat was perfect - Row H near the middle - front stalls."  Judy from London talking about her FREE ticket to Jersey Boys

"I'm loving the membership, the videos are my favourite part. Especially  the Wicked ones!"  Rachel from Manchester

"Best seats, Row K! Awesome show. Will definitely be using Totally  Theatre again and again" Michael from Leeds talking about his FREE ticket to Jersey Boys

"Didn't expect to have Row D of stalls! Taking my mum to see the show we  couldn't had a better view, thank you" Lorraine from  Hertforshire talking about her FREE ticket to Wicked

So does sound like its worth a try and each case if different!

#18 Guest_jakkicauser@hotmail.co.uk_*

Guest_jakkicauser@hotmail.co.uk_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:44 PM

Thanks.

#19 Guest_jakki causer_*

Guest_jakki causer_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:55 PM

totally theatre not as good as they make it out to be.Tickets limited to mon-thurs only and only for a few lesser shows.If and when you need help or to speak to someone directly to assist in your bookings for free tickets the helpline only directs you straight back to their e-mail service-no use whatsoever when your internet connection is having problems. We both joined and payed our monies but gave up trying to use, throwing away 2x membership fees.
In all honesty we found better tickets including fri and sat shows for very little extra through many other websites. Hope this helps.

#20 Guest_theatre goer_*

Guest_theatre goer_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:39 PM

I was given a membership for my birthday & it has proved to be useless and a complete con. They charge well over the standard price for all their tickets compared to booking directly, the free tickets are for very limited shows & days & by the time you pay the extra for the other ticket (assuming you don't want to go alone) again you are paying more than using a website such as lastminute.com - customer service is very poor & take weeks to reply - avoid at all costs!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users