- - - - -

Totally Theatre Tickets

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Katie_*

Guest_Katie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:58 PM

Does anybody happen to have the contact number for Totally Theatre? they do not reply to emails and there isnt one on their website? Thanks.

#22 Guest_Lady_*

Guest_Lady_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:24 AM

Have been trying to get my free ticket since beginning of February since due to my husband dying last year I have not used it.  Membership is soosn to expire but they are very slow in replying and so it seems this membership has been totally useless....they would not even extend it for me due to my circumstances......not impressed at all!!!!

#23 Guest_sue_*

Guest_sue_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:37 AM

I bought 3 memberships for me my daughter and her partner. My daughter finally after several emails got tickets for Jersey Boys. However they didn't want to sit then together. They tried telling her to be able to do this they would have to use 1 voucher and buy the other seat. She pointed out that they were admitting that there were 2 seats next to each other so why couldn't she have them using both their vouchers. After a while they reluctantly agreed to do this. If you do find yourself in this situation be firm and insistent. Myself though can't even get a response to book my show. I have sent numerous emails for 3 different shows but no reply. I have now contacted Idealworld shopping as they sold me the membership. If no luck I'm going to Trading Standards.

#24 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

As I've said before - total shambles of a company. Their logic is simple, give "free" tickets to decent shows, encourage to hell that the customer brings a second person, then charge them above the full price odds on shows which you could have brought two seats for the price of their one!

I tried to get a ticket to Blood Brothers, they essentially said no, managed to get one for Jersey Boys eventually (after a bit of pestering). Be firm, you'll get what you want eventually. Customers have rights, after all.

#25 moonbeam

moonbeam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:49 AM

I wish I had checked your forum before purchasing four member packages for totally theatre as of July 2011 the company have not improved their customer service at all. I am totally disgusted. I deffinately wont be renewing. For a year they have said Edinburgh coming soon I phoned all Edinburgh theatres nthey had no knowledge of totally theatre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users