Jump to content


- - - - -

Victor Victoria @ Southwark Playhouse


  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Front Row Dress

Front Row Dress

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Running 25 October to 15 December in the Vault with Anna Francolini. One last chance to numb your bum on the most uncomfortable seats in London before they move http://southwarkplay...victorvictoria/
www.frontrowdress.com

#2 xanderl

xanderl

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2098 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:33 PM

Quote

Book by Blake Edward | Music by Henry Mancini | Lyrics by Lesley Bricusse

Well at least they've spelt the name of one of the writers correctly!
"witty ... both made me laugh but also gave me pause" - Mark Shenton, The Stage

#3 freckles

freckles

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

View PostFront Row Dress, on 06 September 2012 - 03:00 PM, said:

Running 25 October to 15 December in the Vault with Anna Francolini. One last chance to numb your bum on the most uncomfortable seats in London before they move http://southwarkplay...victorvictoria/
From the same creatives as Mack & Mabel which was my favourite thing this year, so looking forward to this.

There are also some "cabaret seats" at tables, maybe more comfy...??!

#4 Front Row Dress

Front Row Dress

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:28 PM

View Postfreckles, on 08 September 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

From the same creatives as Mack & Mabel which was my favourite thing this year, so looking forward to this.

There are also some "cabaret seats" at tables, maybe more comfy...??!

But they are £27.50, if you book now tickets are only £10, I'll save the £17.50 and buy a cushion :)
www.frontrowdress.com

#5 freckles

freckles

    Advanced Member

  • Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostFront Row Dress, on 08 September 2012 - 01:28 PM, said:

But they are £27.50, if you book now tickets are only £10, I'll save the £17.50 and buy a cushion :)

Me too!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users