harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

Victoria hamilton barritt to play diana morales
not sure about the others tbh...

can't imagine much stunt casting going on either- maybe with the michael douglas part- forget his name

#22 jp89

jp89

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:32 PM

Casting call has gone out today from Grindrods office with 1 year playing contracts.

#23 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:11 PM

I cannot wait to see what dancers they cast!! I have a list a mile long of girls i'd love to see. Most of them had been in Chicago!!

#24 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Amy, Twinnie and Zizi please! :)

#25 Mantaray

Mantaray

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:01 PM

Surprise, surprise. ;-)

#26 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:54 PM

I'm completely biased, but I think they are 3 of the best. I'd be surprised if they didn't all audition, unless they h e prior commitments of course.

#27 Zippy

Zippy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

Well Amy has nothing lined up yet but is in need of a good rest as her body is wrecked. Don't think Twinnie has either but maybe she'd prefer to focus on her music. Zizi may have something lined up. I'd love to see them in this given that they are amazing dancers and have a fantastic chemistry together. :)

#28 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

At risk of getting off topic, I know Zizi has a job Nov-Feb, and just because the other girls are saying they haven't doesn't mean they don't, they could not be allowed to say ;)

#29 CaityGlinda

CaityGlinda

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:30 PM

Although I'll be sitting at the back of the Upper Circle for this due to the ridiculous ticket prices, I will definitely book to see it! I love this show. In the Palladium's defence though, the view is pretty good wherever you sit. I've sat front, middle and back and they've all been fine.
[West End] Wicked x7 . The Phantom Of The Opera x4 . Les Miserables x4 . Oliver! x3 .The Lion King x2 . We Will Rock You x2 . Sister Act x2 . Blood Brothers x2 . Hair x2 . War Horse x2 . Love Never Dies . Jersey Boys . Avenue Q . Hairspray . The 39 Steps . Legally Blonde . Mamma Mia! . Deathtrap . The Wizard of Oz . Ghost the Musical . Billy Elliot . Singin' In The Rain . Top Hat . Sweeney Todd . Matilda . Loserville .
[Broadway]  Next to Normal . Wicked . Anything Goes . End of the Rainbow .
[UK Tour]  West Side Story (Salford) . Joseph (Sheffield) . Oklahoma! (Sheffield) . Blood Brothers (Sheffield) . Avenue Q (Sheffield) . Jekyll and Hyde (Sheffield) . Tell Me On A Sunday (Sheffield) . Journey's End (Sheffield) . The Phantom Of The Opera (Leeds) .
[Regional] Hamlet (Sheffield Crucible) . Othello (Sheffield Crucible) . Company (Sheffield Crucible) . My Fair Lady (Sheffield Crucible) . Oliver (Sheffield Crucible)

#30 harveyjnr

harveyjnr

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

what is zizi going off to do? what show has she got?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users