• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ST41

ST41

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:39 AM

Two of the stars of the original film of The Sound of Music are in London this month.  Heather Menzies (who played Louisa) and Nicholas Hammond (Frederick) are signing copies of The Sound of Music Family Scrapbook during the performance of Sing-a-long-a Sound of Music on Friday 21 Sept.  You can find out how to book at the Prince Charles Cinema or Singalonga websites.

#2 Anthony

Anthony

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Theatre, film, travel, reading, walking

Posted 29 September 2012 - 11:21 PM

I took advantage of the free tickets offered by WhatsOnStage and went to this with my sister and it was so much fun. A full house, some people dressed up- mainly as nuns. Chuck in a goodie bag, direction of what to do and say at what point in the film by a drag queen (who by his own admission had nothing to do with Salzburg, Austria or The Sound of Music) and I got my book signed and photograph taken.

Sing-A-Long-A Sound of Music is on regularly at the Prince Charles cinema and I would thoroughly recommend it.

:D
Don't we get to be happy? At some point down the line, don't we get to relax without some new tsuris to push me yet further from you!

Who dare tell the lambs in Spring what fate the later season brings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users