23 replies to this topic

#1 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 01:01 PM

According to an interview he does in this weekends Mail on Sunday magazine it mentions he is a soon to be musical theatre star, but he is sworn to secrecy. My bet goes on him replacing Adam Garcia in Wicked.

#2 Jeeno

Jeeno

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE(Marius @ Mar 11 2007, 01:01 PM) View Post
My bet goes on him replacing Adam Garcia in Wicked.

That would be interesting. I can place him as Fiyero, I think he would suit the role well.

#3 Pink

Pink

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:09 AM

I have heard as much this week.

#4 pesa

pesa

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 10:56 AM

I don't think he has come across at all well on 'Dancing on Ice', does'nt seem to be much of a team player and is just a little too full of himself.
Although I'm not a fan of WICKED I have seen the show and think Fiyero would actually suit him quite well.

#5 Charlotte

Charlotte

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 02:55 PM

yes I can see him in Wicked. But seeing as there has been the rumour about Will Young I'm not convinced this is true!

#6 hitster

hitster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:03 PM

Yet another person who thought that they could do better going solo than being in a band and has ended up on Reality TV. Maybe having spoken to the guy in the wig on the Ice Panel, he's convinced that he can do musicals, maybe something like Grease but not Wicked!

#7 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:06 PM

QUOTE(hitster @ Mar 12 2007, 03:03 PM) View Post
Yet another person who thought that they could do better going solo than being in a band and has ended up on Reality TV. Maybe having spoken to the guy in the wig on the Ice Panel, he's convinced that he can do musicals, maybe something like Grease but not Wicked!

I actually think he has come accross really well on DOI.

Perfect for Fiyero I would say, can really see him in it. Well i guess an announcement will be made soon enough and will find out. I just cant think of another show Duncan is suited to.

#8 pesa

pesa

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:29 PM

QUOTE(Marius @ Mar 12 2007, 03:06 PM) View Post
I actually think he has come accross really well on DOI.

Perfect for Fiyero I would say, can really see him in it. Well i guess an announcement will be made soon enough and will find out. I just cant think of another show Duncan is suited to.

Given that he has been saying some appaling things about some of his fellow contestants in the press and on television and has also has tried to direct his 'proffessional skating partner' which saw her leave the rink in anger on one occassion we are not talking about rumours here.

But as the character of Fiyero is a self obsessed big head (at the begining of Wicked anyway) I think he'll be great in the role, in his defense he has got a pretty decent voice too and would certainly sell tickets.

#9 QTip

QTip

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE(pesa @ Mar 12 2007, 03:29 PM) View Post
Given that he has been saying some appaling things about some of his fellow contestants in the press and on television and has also has tried to direct his 'proffessional skating partner' which saw her leave the rink in anger on one occassion we are not talking about rumours here.

But as the character of Fiyero is a self obsessed big head (at the begining of Wicked anyway) I think he'll be great in the role, in his defense he has got a pretty decent voice too and would certainly sell tickets.

Maybe he'll follow his fellow boyband member Anthony Costa into Blood Brothers! Lol!

#10 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 03:37 PM

QUOTE(pesa @ Mar 12 2007, 03:29 PM) View Post

I never believe any rumours like that in the press, however if he has said it on tv then I must have missed that. But like you say either way he is perfect for Fiyero

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users