- - - - -

Wicked Day Tickets - Last Few Weeks Before Cast Change...?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#211 holler

holler

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE(Guest_Dorothy_* @ Apr 23 2009, 08:33 AM) View Post
Does anyone know how dayticketing will work in the last week... the fangirls will be camping from the weekend before CC to my knowledge, so what happens if they want to see a show in the week? Do they just assume the place in queue because they're there?

I have no idea, I was wondering the same myself. Surely if they went to see the show on friday night, some rival campers could just assume their position at the start of the queue - they surely can't just claim their spot and then go and do whatever they like! I mean going on a quick coffee run is one thing... leaving for 3 hours to see a show is another!

#212 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

I think they get asked to leave the steps between 10am and the end of the show anyway...

#213 KJW

KJW

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:56 AM

Last year, if the campers wanted to see the show, they kind of 'took place' in the queue when they woke up. If there were people before like...7, they let them go in front of them and have the choice of seats, and then just joined the queue behind those people when they woke up.

#214 Guest_Guest_amy_*_*

Guest_Guest_amy_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

just gotta say that when i first read this i was abit shocked but now i just think its funny good on her for saying it and im sure it was directed at girls who were more out of order  than just the normal screaming.  from everything ive seen kerry seems to love the fans and the support she recieves but people wooping and being that annoying would piss off anyone, even if the were fans.  also this idea of her being a diva, i see no confirmation of that i have seen her a few times and she has always been incredibly patient and humerous spending as much time as needed with people at the SD.... thats not diva behaviour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users