604 replies to this topic

#51 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:48 PM

Once's top price tickets outside of premium is £49.50, guess the producers want to build the audience through Word of mouth and given its a fairly basic set and a small cast, they can afford to charge less than the usual £65.

#52 zyx123

zyx123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

Full price is £67.50

#53 JaszyR91

JaszyR91

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Everything Musical, Theatrical and Literary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

I've booked Preview tickets!! £32.50 seems a decent price
"And the last remnants time destroys"

My twitter account:
https://twitter.com/imjeanvaljean
Follow me if you want x

Upcoming shows: Pippin (Broadway), If/Then (Broadway), Water Babies (Curve, Leicester), A View From The Bridge (Young Vic), Les Miserables (West End), Birdland (Royal Court)

#54 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

View PostJon, on 12 October 2012 - 12:52 AM, said:

The official website oncemusical.co.uk is currently forbidden which means it'll be active in the next 24 hours.

It's up and running now.

#55 Jon

Jon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1408 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

I wonder when we'll see the first ads for it, usually The Sunday Times has an ad for up and coming shows. The Book of Mormon is already advertising on tube stations so I imagine Once will do it around December-January time.

#56 mrtheatre123

mrtheatre123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1002 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:43 PM

It will open at the Gaiety Theatre Dublin 22nd Febuary to 9th March, prior to west end transfer!

#57 Viserys

Viserys

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:31 PM

Do people think this will sell fast and well? Availabilty through the official website (and ATG) is only "good" on ALL dates, never "excellent" - but my guess is that the tickets not available there are held by other ticket websites and aren't actually sold?

I do want to see "Once", but not at £67.50. I already refused to see it on Broadway because I find the ticket prices too steep for such a small show that in my opinion belongs in a place like the Menier to begin with.  I'll be in London in March, so I can either catch the very first preview at £49.50 which I might grumblingy pay, or wait until I'm back in June...  and then hope for discounts?

#58 phillip1990

phillip1990

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

A few people i've spoke to seem to think Stuart Ward iwould be good at it. I didnt know much about him so did a youtube search and found this great video.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viP8BCO1KD0
A friend of mine saw him in a show at the Donmar and thought he was a great actor too

#59 next2normal

next2normal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Been playing the Broadway Cast Album a lot recently. So beautiful - Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

#60 Steffi

Steffi

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:Find me on twitter @Steffi_G

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:46 AM

Going a week after the first preview in London. Decided to get a £49.50 seat for my first visit (I'm almost certain there will be more as I love the music and the story). Really looking forward to this.

I think Hadley Fraser would be great as The Guy.

I noticed the front row is £19.50 and it seems to be off sale at the moment (at least I couldn't find any available seats and I tried random dates up to August). Has anyone heard if that row may be sold as day seats?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users