She think it closed in April

#82 Jess173

Jess173

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:12 PM

View PostSteffi, on 08 July 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Can you see anything at all in row AA? I sat in row BB a bit to the side and thought that was way too close. The stage is ridiculously high.

Yes, if the actors come to the front of the stage... ;)  You can't see the bar or the room in the gentelman's club where Justice talks to Sherrie. Also you can't see Drews car (the only thing we saw while he was driving was his middle finger ^^). You can't see people sitting in the back of the stage at all but if they are standing you can see their heads... ;)

Edit: I know they don't like people taking pictures inside the theatre but we were so baffled by the view that we had to capture it... This was taken at eye level...

#83 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:19 PM

Was that from the middle of the row?
I could see a lot more than that from the end of the front row, its not great and absolutely not worth it for a first visit.

#84 Jess173

Jess173

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:25 PM

My seat was AA9, the third from the left. There is no real middle of the front row, is there?  I thought the seats in the very middle were row BB...

#85 Carmella1

Carmella1

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

That is a pretty bad view.  I saw LB from the first row and it was not nearly that bad.  You just could not see the dog at one point.

#86 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hoping to be able to come and see this again soon, currently researching tickets - what is the view like from the back few rows of the dress circle? :)
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#87 KevinUK

KevinUK

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

Is it better or worse than the front row for Loserville?
If I stay awake, it must be good.

#88 DanielWhit

DanielWhit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2293 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

Loserville had a slight rake at the front of the stage, so I presume this is worse. That's without seeing RoA though..

#89 jaqs

jaqs

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:07 AM

Much worse than loserville as the stage comes forward in a point.

I meant the middle by the gap, as they are closer to the point there's less view than the outer seat. The middle of the second row must be pretty awful too.

#90 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

By this time last year we knew which cast members were leaving and which were staying, so far (as far as I'm aware) there has been no news about this any where, I saw on twitter that Leanne Garrety mentioned at the week end that she had just done her last two scheduled Regina shows and a while back Scarlette tweeted something about no longer being able to appear in 'from here to eternity' due to it clashing with ROA by two weeks or something. Does anyone know if any auditions have taken place for a new cast? Or I'm wondering if it will close at the end of the booking period (I hope not) and the cast will extend until then, however if those were Leanne's last two scheduled Regina shows from July till November is a long time for Jodie to go without a single day off in my opinion! What do other people think?
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users