- - - - -

Oliver Thornton Donning The Fishnets Again...........new Frank N Furter?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 reeceyroo1

reeceyroo1

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

Well Rocky Horro Facebook page has just uploaded a teaser video of the new frank, to be announced next week.....

In my opinion it looks extremely like Oliver Thornton, recently seen in Priscilla Queen Of The Desert as Felicia. This would also link in with a recent tweet from him saying he had just done a top secret photoshoot........

#2 Priscilla's heel

Priscilla's heel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

I can definitely see him doing well in this part. I was hoping he would be doing the tour of Priscilla but will certainly get tickets for Rocky Horror if this is the case.

#3 peggy sue

peggy sue

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostPriscilla, on 03 October 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I can definitely see him doing well in this part. I was hoping he would be doing the tour of Priscilla but will certainly get tickets for Rocky Horror if this is the case.

Me too :)

#4 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:06 AM

Do you have a link? I would definitely get tickets for this if he was playing the part...he's possibly the most attractive man on earth!

#5 Titan

Titan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3364 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:20 AM

Ha he is alright but I wouldnt go that far lol I think he is a good fit, he was shockingly poor in Phantom/Les Mis and Rent but was good in Priscilla, I think he is suited to those roles

#6 Priscilla's heel

Priscilla's heel

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:12 AM

View PostABowlerHat, on 04 October 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

Do you have a link? I would definitely get tickets for this if he was playing the part...he's possibly the most attractive man on earth!

Here is the video. . .

#7 Its_Emily

Its_Emily

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Dancing

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

I really want to see the rocky horror show tour next year as its one of my favorite films, saw Oliver Thornton back in 2006 as Rusty in Starlight Express, would be an amusing transition from the sweet stream train to transvestite scientist - hope it is him!!
Ex - Joseph Chorus Member (UK Tour June 2005- September 2006). I have seen: Joseph, Cats, Starlight Express (x2), Grease (x2),  Ghost The Musical (x2) The Rocky Horror Show, Beauty and the Beast, Rock Of Ages (x2), We Will Rock You (x2) and a ridiculous amount of pantomimes

#8 Kristian

Kristian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Apparently there was a leak on the Priscilla facebook but I didn't see it... can anybody confirm this?
Bradfordian Actor and Singer. Birmingham Conservatoire and Central School of Speech and Drama Graduate.
Tweeting @justwannajive

WEST END: Wicked X2 | Legally Blonde X2 | Lion King X1 | Cats X1 | Starlight Express X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Oliver X1 | Woman in Black X1 | Phantom of the Opera X2 | Rock of Ages X1 | Shrek X1 | Sister Act X1 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Cabaret X1 | Street Scene X1 | La Fille a la Mode (Haymarket) X1 |

FRINGE: The Glorious Ones | The House of Bernarda Alba (LaChiusa) | Daybreak | After The Turn | RENT | Pippin | Floyd Collins | The Man On Her Mind | Marguerite | Taboo |

ON TOUR: Jekyll and Hyde X1 | Starlight Express X1 | Cabaret X1| Phantom of the Opera X1 | Les Miserables X1 | Phantom on Ice X1 | Miss Saigon X1 | Whistle Down the Wind X1 | Oliver X1 | Chess X1 | Grease X1 | Summer Holiday X1 | Annie X1 | Cats X1 | Of Thee I Sing X1 |

RSC: Much Ado About Nothing X1 |

#9 Joshuajames

Joshuajames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Do we know anything about casting yet? Finals were last week I think? Can't wait to see the show!

#10 reeceyroo1

reeceyroo1

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

Casting is going to be announced this week, I would say we won't know narrators until nearer the times

Xxx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users