63 replies to this topic

#61 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:42 PM

I was not saying Will was not ill, his twitter account is where i have got most of the information about him not performing, except when i saw the show yesterday. In the front stalls there was definite booing from certain members of the audience not just gasps.

Also they do actually read out in the announcement that he is heartbroken not to be able to perform and that they hope we enjoy the show. It went something like "Ladies and Gentlemen at this performance the role of Emcee will be played by Mr Nuno Silva, not Will Young ( Cue Booing), Will is heartbroken not to be able to be here at this performance but we hope you enjoy the show"  The big 'O' opens up to Nuno who's first few jokes fell horribly flat due to the unresponsive audience.  But his I don't care Much was heartbreakingly beautiful and an excellent Emcee, i have not yet seen will and doubt that i will be able to but if he isn't back this week you have got a very good performer in the role who is a joy to watch.
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#62 Steve10086

Steve10086

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Does anyone know if Will Young is back on yet?

#63 theaterfan14

theaterfan14

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

His first performance back is tonight, and his first in 2013!
"How dare they try to end this beauty!?!?"

#64 Steve10086

Steve10086

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Yes, was there tonight.  Can't say I was impressed with him though, and Michelle Ryan was terrible.  Great production, and the other leads were very strong, but the 'stars' were a let down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users