#351 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostSuperSecretBoyband, on 02 September 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Am I right in thinking the photos on the website are from the Dutch production with Na-Young Jeon? It looks like her in the new promotional trailer as well.

She's in Les Mis atm if I recall

#352 theatre_kirsty

theatre_kirsty

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

I booked today for the first preview and I have a seat in loge 3 which the person on the phone said it meant i was leaving 2 seats. she was a bit huffy about it but what can I do? its not my fault i'm the only person i know who wants to go see it. I am looking forward to it though, i saw the last tour a couple of times but would love to see it being made as big a spectacle as Drury Lane!!

#353 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:25 PM

The loges are fab, sat in them a number of times for Jersey Boys.
Maybe we should all group together to make these bookings in future lol

#354 Music Man

Music Man

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

Hi Reich

Glad the suggestion re logge box worked for you. Great seats and great price. Ah yes the days of Crazy For You - think that's when I 1st sat in box 1 and felt as if I was "on the stage" - roll on June.

Wonder what the helicopter will be like - I hear not like the original - if that's the case will be a shame as I recall seeing at Drury Lane and thinking " shit a helicopter on stage - wow" guess we will have to wait and see - next news the casting......any thoughts or rumours folks?

#355 Loopyjohn

Loopyjohn

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

I have such fond memories of the original.  It was the show that really gave me the bug to see lots more theatre.  For me, I'm not sure any production could top the original but, of course, I've just booked anyway!

#356 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

View PostMusic Man, on 03 September 2013 - 04:06 AM, said:

Hi Reich

Glad the suggestion re logge box worked for you. Great seats and great price. Ah yes the days of Crazy For You - think that's when I 1st sat in box 1 and felt as if I was "on the stage" - roll on June.

Wonder what the helicopter will be like - I hear not like the original - if that's the case will be a shame as I recall seeing at Drury Lane and thinking " shit a helicopter on stage - wow" guess we will have to wait and see - next news the casting......any thoughts or rumours folks?

I read somewhere (I'm going to try and find it) that there won't be a helicopter just back projection :(
The original and tour helicopter always made me think "wow" so I'd love to see it return. I think the European tour was back projection

#357 sam22

sam22

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

I know we were previously discussing on here about what the helicopter would be like. I think somebody said can't use the same one again as was from a specific designer/director who isn't being used on the revival so have to come up with alternative. Does that make any sense to anyone or have I gone mad?

#358 Front Row Dress

Front Row Dress

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

Thanks Craftymiss & NoddyButtToday for the links and thanks to all for the info on the logges, all  booked and raring to go.
www.frontrowdress.com

#359 lesterf

lesterf

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I notice that there are no reduced priced previews - just right into the full prices from the go !

#360 craftymiss

craftymiss

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

View PostFront Row Dress, on 03 September 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

Thanks Craftymiss & NoddyButtToday for the links and thanks to all for the info on the logges, all  booked and raring to go.
Did you phone the BO for a logges? Ive never been able to figure out how to book them online as they dont come up on the seating plan.

View Postlesterf, on 03 September 2013 - 01:08 PM, said:

I notice that there are no reduced priced previews - just right into the full prices from the go !
Yes very disappointing. I suppose they know people (like me)  will buy the tickets anyway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users