- - - - -

Alexia's First Back / New Wicked Cast

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
704 replies to this topic

#701 Guest_Guest_Jen_*_*

Guest_Guest_Jen_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 06:21 PM

Just come back from today's matinee. Alexia was amazing as Elphaba! Her Defying Gravity blew me away and met her before the show, and she was lovely. Also met Natalie Anderson(Nessa), Oliver Tompsett, Alex Jessop and a few other cast memebrs. Saw Dianne, she was in a rush, but she quickly signed my leaflet I had with me. But she seemed lovely though. Overall, loved the show.

Jen wink.gif

#702 Guest_Mark_21_*

Guest_Mark_21_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:21 PM

Omg the day has come... Have tickets for tonights evening show (22/08/2009) and just checked the cast list (I knew Sarah earnshaw was on) and Ashleigh Gray is also on!!! I've always wanted a Sarah and Ashleigh show I bet their chemistry will be amazing!!! Also emily teirney is on as nessa!!! A full review to follow!!! X x

#703 tsxmitw

tsxmitw

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:27 PM

So tonight is a first ever Sarah and Ashleigh show?

Brilliant! With Emily as Nessa it will be like a new cast!

#704 Guest_Mark_21_*

Guest_Mark_21_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2009 - 03:41 PM

I don't think it's their first together... I remember Reading on Twitter a while ago that they said they'd only been on together 3 times smile.gif so today will be their 4th and 5th!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!! It's gunna make it fresh I'm sure smile.gif and I've only ever seen nataile or Caroline as nessa!!! Brung it on... Anyone know what's a matter with alexia?? She's been off a lot recently (not just holidays) hope she's ok??

#705 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 23 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

Cutest show ever!!! Adorable. Huge amouts of love for Ashleigh anyway. But I hadn't seen Sarah with anyone but Alexia (who I'm not a huge fan of) so I could take or leave her as Glinda before,  but now.... LOVE!

Emily was fantastic. Nessa is the character I've had the most variety on, and Emily's right up there with Kady as my favourite.

Swing watch: Chloe for Emily, Mitchell for Buchi.

I can't be the only one that cares, right?!! smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users