11 replies to this topic

#11 Millie Dillmount

Millie Dillmount

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

without any shadow of a doubt the award has to go to Penny the lady who runs the Jermyn Street Theatre. i first went there in about 1995 to a Tuesday matinee and was in an audience of three to see a play called the postcard.

everytime ive beenback since shes been there! i dont have a very common surname and she always remembers me and greets me like i was there everynight

there was once i wasnt able to attend something as i wasnt well and she told my partner not to worry, and i should just give her a ring and she would change the ticket for me

i also remember being late to see noel cowards tonight at 8.30 because of problems with traffic. she waited with us until she was able to sneak us in, and she got one of the cast who was off stage to come and tell us what we had so far missed

bravo penny!

#12 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3354 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

A while ago I went to Ghost, my seat was in the middle of a row and I was really hot and felt sick and faint. One lovely front of house girl was so helpful in the interval, fetching me some water and trying to find me a seat closer to the end of a row. Unfortunately te performance was sold out and there were no free seats but I stood at the back for act 2 which was a lot more preferable and my evening was rescued. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users