• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Proman

Proman

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 08:31 PM

I know Phillip Quast had initally announced he was leaving Evita in April. But now that the show if officially closing May 26 has he extended his contract six weeks to stay with the show til closing?

#2 monkey

monkey

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 March 2007 - 11:08 PM

QUOTE(Proman @ Mar 12 2007, 08:31 PM) View Post
I know Phillip Quast had initally announced he was leaving Evita in April. But now that the show if officially closing May 26 has he extended his contract six weeks to stay with the show til closing?

Yes he has informed "the Philip Quast Guide" that he has extended his contract until the 26th May. Would seem rather pointless getting someone for the last 6 weeks. rolleyes.gif

#3 curzon

curzon

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 11:04 AM

When (oh, when) is Philip going to play Sweeney? He was supposed to do it Oz but pulled out (or the show got pulled). I forget which. He has to have the potential to be the best Sweeney ever?

Sebastian

#4 Tulip

Tulip

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE(curzon @ Mar 13 2007, 11:04 AM) View Post
When (oh, when) is Philip going to play Sweeney? He was supposed to do it Oz but pulled out (or the show got pulled). I forget which. He has to have the potential to be the best Sweeney ever?

Sebastian

I would rather have an actor like PQ play Sweeney in the RFH production, if this ever happens. But really I'd much rather have a different Sondheim given the 5 star concert treatment. Sweeney is on all the time, now. Night Music in the QEH would make me so happy  wub.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users