- - - - -

What Is Your Favourite Ever Song From A Musical?

Singing in the Rain musicals songs favourite

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 cat123

cat123

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:45 AM

After seeing Cabaret yesterday, realising anew how great Kander & Ebb are. The title track is a great song.

#32 Joysie

Joysie

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

"I Had A Life" from Ghost & "Defying Gravity" from Wicked for me

#33 ABowlerHat

ABowlerHat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:14 PM

"The Kind of Man I Am - Betty Blue Eyes"

This.

#34 Kristian

Kristian

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 03:56 PM

AFTER seeing The John Wilson Orchestra's tribute to Rogers and Hammerstein/Hart last night... I'm tempted to say 'Slaughter on Tenth Avenue' is one of my favourites. Albeit in my 'Classics' list. :D
Bradfordian Actor and Singer. Birmingham Conservatoire and Central School of Speech and Drama Graduate.
Tweeting @justwannajive

WEST END: Wicked X2 | Legally Blonde X2 | Lion King X1 | Cats X1 | Starlight Express X5 | Joseph and The Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat X1 | Les Miserables X5 | Oliver X1 | Woman in Black X1 | Phantom of the Opera X2 | Rock of Ages X1 | Shrek X1 | Sister Act X1 | Sweeney Todd X1 | Cabaret X1 | Street Scene X1 | La Fille a la Mode (Haymarket) X1 |

FRINGE: The Glorious Ones | The House of Bernarda Alba (LaChiusa) | Daybreak | After The Turn | RENT | Pippin | Floyd Collins | The Man On Her Mind | Marguerite | Taboo |

ON TOUR: Jekyll and Hyde X1 | Starlight Express X1 | Cabaret X1| Phantom of the Opera X1 | Les Miserables X1 | Phantom on Ice X1 | Miss Saigon X1 | Whistle Down the Wind X1 | Oliver X1 | Chess X1 | Grease X1 | Summer Holiday X1 | Annie X1 | Cats X1 | Of Thee I Sing X1 |

RSC: Much Ado About Nothing X1 |

Also tagged with Singing in the Rain, musicals, songs, favourite

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users