2 replies to this topic

#1 dude-1981

dude-1981

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:58 PM

Saw this tonight and enjoyed it, so I thought I would throw in a mention for it here.

a 2006 Laura Wade play on at Riverside Studios until Sunday.  It's been touring around Not London and is finish off with a quick run in Studio 3 in Hammersmith.  Should appeal to those who enjoyed Posh.  A 4-hander about relationships, interaction, modern technology and love, I'd say it's well worth having a look at if you at a lose end.

We got a bonus Q+A with the author tonight which was interesting.
If, for some strange reason you care what I've seen, it's all here:

http://pcchan1981.livejournal.com/

#2 fringefan

fringefan

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

Glad you mentioned this, dude-1981, as I was wondering about seeing it (also the next play at the Riverside, Bola Agbaje's latest) but am very pushed to fit it in and until now had only read a single, rather grudging review.  You say worth a look if at a loose end, so presumably you mean don't make a special effort?

#3 dude-1981

dude-1981

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

Well I'm certainly glad I went.  I always like to see these small-scale revivals of a still-developing playwright's early work.  I wouldn't say it was worth a huge journey for but if it sounds to your taste and you have a reasonable trip to Riverside Studios, I would try and go.

Good crowd in last night which was nice to see.
If, for some strange reason you care what I've seen, it's all here:

http://pcchan1981.livejournal.com/

Also tagged with Riverside Studios

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users