- - - - -

WDS KNOWS NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#11 Guest_Louisa_*

Guest_Louisa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:22 AM

Ben is a friend of mine and did in fact send his comment from the same computer- not denying that at all. However the words he used were is own and it was entirely his own opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This "discussion" is pathetic and you are pretty sad if you bothered to check where the messages come from! The words "get a life" spring to mind!

Its ridiculous how out of hand a simple statement can become! I had hard facts which I shared with wds (maybe the capital letters as i've already said made it look bad) as I thought thats what this site was here for? To discuss things and share info?

I doubt I will bother anymore- I am in shows myself and thought it was great that people were talking about them but it seems people just want to attack others. Think I'll go back to just performing.

#12 musicmancjay

musicmancjay

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE(Louisa @ Feb 15 2007, 11:22 AM) View Post
Ben is a friend of mine and did in fact send his comment from the same computer- not denying that at all. However the words he used were is own and it was entirely his own opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This "discussion" is pathetic and you are pretty sad if you bothered to check where the messages come from! The words "get a life" spring to mind!

Its ridiculous how out of hand a simple statement can become! I had hard facts which I shared with wds (maybe the capital letters as i've already said made it look bad) as I thought thats what this site was here for? To discuss things and share info?

I doubt I will bother anymore- I am in shows myself and thought it was great that people were talking about them but it seems people just want to attack others. Think I'll go back to just performing.

or maybe it is because you did sound like an arrogant know-it-all in your post?
"Just when he should have been lying, he's telling the truth!"

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 11:49 AM

pot..... kettle...... black?

#14 Guest_Louisa_*

Guest_Louisa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:18 PM

Thank you for proving my point!

#15 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 12:48 PM

louisa was making a valid point

theres no more arrogant know it all comments than are on here than from WDS himself

all Louisa was doing was trying to say - hang on - your wrong and this is the correct information

carrying on posting Louisa as your info was the most relevant and truthful on this board so far

and no I am not Ben

#16 Marius

Marius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE(Guest @ Feb 15 2007, 12:48 PM) View Post
louisa was making a valid point

theres no more arrogant know it all comments than are on here than from WDS himself

all Louisa was doing was trying to say - hang on - your wrong and this is the correct information

carrying on posting Louisa as your info was the most relevant and truthful on this board so far

and no I am not Ben

I dont agree at all that wds is an arrogant know it all, but neither to be fair is Louisa. Although the typing in caps really didnt help the cause.

People seem to take what some people (like wds) say on here as gospel. Plenty of stuff he says comes off, and plenty he says doesnt, things change all the time - such is life!

Lets ust draw a line under it now.

#17 Guest_Guest_Marius_*_*

Guest_Guest_Marius_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:19 PM

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

#18 Guest_!_*

Guest_!_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 01:44 PM

Why can't people just admit it if they got their facts wrong at all.

And seriously some people really need to grow up!

Play nice.

#19 Guest_teaboy_*

Guest_teaboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2007 - 08:54 PM

Only time will tell who has the right facts. Currently it's all speculation. With most theatre 'news' believe nothing until the posters are up outside the venue!

#20 Blue

Blue

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 15 February 2007 - 10:58 PM

Problem is that people like to gossip about things and that is how rumours start/

I think a 50% success rate for rumours is pretty good going and remember things change in theatreland on the swish of a curtain call. Nothing is ever waht it seems backstage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users